Trump just put in a rush order to execute 4 more Black folk before inauguration day

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
tenor.gif
That you Mars???

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh I would pay an ignorant amount of money to see Trump (plus his whole crew), the lil cac that shot them folks in Minnesota, the cops that told him to go home, and all these militia groups threatening the American political process get done on camera.

Firing squad is too easy and quick.

Hang they ass.

Better yet, have the guillotine and behead Trump and his cronies, like what they do in Iran. Wasting ammo on his obese orange azz is too much.....just go full-on Taliban.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fukk that. The point was that yes BOTH SIDES use being tough on Black folks to advance their careers and to appease racist white folks.

Obama may not have executed anyone but he sure was soft on white supremacist cops. Example his beer summit.
Housing crisis. Obama may as well have been a Republican. Bailed out banks while leaving Black folks hanging.

BOTH SIDES!
Why is a piece of trash like Steve Mnuchin walking around freely?

YES BOTH SIDES are shytty for ADOS.
I will keep saying this until they stop playing games with us and address our issues and give us real policies to close the racial wealth gap. Not symbolism ike Obama and Kamala.

This is the epitome of a trash-ass both sides post. NOTHING in this post has fukk-all to do with the thread. It's just a bunch of completely unrelated shyt you threw against the wall to deflect from Trump literally ordering the deaths of Black men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree.

My ignorance was that your post did not provide enough information, thus my inquiry for the consternation.

There are currently 54 people on federal death row: 24 Black men, 21 White men, seven Latinos, one Asian and one White woman, according to the Death Penalty Information Center. Of the eight who have been executed so far this year, six were White men and two were Black men - all of whom were executed without protest.

The pending executions are;
Brandon Bernard, a Black man, was 18 when he, Christopher Vialva and others were convicted for the 1999 murder of a pair of youth ministers in Texas. Vialva, who was 19 at the time of the crime, was executed in September after exhausting his appeals. Bernard's last request for a stay of execution to the Supreme Court was denied last Thursday. He's scheduled to die on December 10 and will be the youngest person in nearly 70 years whom the US will execute for a crime committed while a teenager.
Alfred Bourgeois, a Black man, was sentenced to death by a Texas jury for abusing, torturing and ultimately beating his daughter to death in 2002. Bourgeois' attorney Victor Abreu said in a statement on Friday that his client is scheduled to be executed on December 11. After the Supreme Court ruled that another death row inmate cannot be executed because of his intellectual disability, Abreu is seeking to have Bourgeois' case reheard to produce similar evidence.
Lisa Montgomery is the first and only woman scheduled to be federally executed in nearly 70 years. Montgomery, a White woman who was convicted in 2004 for killing a pregnant woman, cutting the baby out and passing it off as her own, was granted a stay on her execution until December 31 due to her attorneys' coronavirus diagnosis, and it is now set for January 12. The Trump administration has rejected Montgomery's request for a reprieve.
• Corey Johnson, a Black man, is scheduled for execution on January 14 for killing seven people in 1992 as a part of a drug trade in Virginia. Johnson's attorneys Ronald J. Tabak and Donald P. Salzman argue that no jury heard evidence to rule on his intellectual disability. According to Johnson's attorneys, he has an IQ of 69, which would be lower than one standard offered by the Supreme Court as a guide for states weighing whether such an execution met the Constitution's cruel and unusual punishment standards. Johnson's co-defendant was spared a life sentence due to his own intellectual disability.
• The federal government is expected to execute Dustin Higgs, a Black man who was sentenced to death "despite not killing anyone," his attorney Shawn Nolan said in a statement after the Justice Department's announcement on Friday. Higgs' co-defendant and the convicted triggerman received life without parole for the 1996 killings of three women in Maryland. Higgs was convicted under a theory that even though he hadn't pulled the trigger he had ordered the killings, his attorney said. One of the co-defendants testified that Higgs did order the shootings.

For those keeping score, since 1973, 172 people who had been sentenced to death in state court were found to have been wrongfully convicted, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, a national nonprofit that has tracked and studied death penalty cases across the country for 30 years.

No federal death row inmates have been found to have been wrongfully convicted.

To be truly informed, I think victim statements would be in order, but since that won't happen, I'll leave it at this.

I went to Junior high and High School with one of Brandon's cousins.....he's been posting about his petition for like the past month. Looking into his case, some of the jurors after his trial spoke out, and had a change of heart on their decision to convict him.

:wow:

:mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only 20 of the 195 countries in the world executed someone in the last year. Only 10 countries executed 5 or more people. In order from most executions to least, the countries that executed at least 5 people are:

China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Egypt
USA
Pakistan
Somalia
South Sudan
Yemen

What a fukking list to be on. :mjlol:

(edit: North Korea and Vietnam should be on that list too, but they don't disclose how many people they've killed.)
:wow:

And I was just about to say "Damn North Korea name don't mean nothing in these streets anymore?" and then I scrolled down and saw your edit :russ: