Trump is trying to deport LEGAL Haitian residents. VOTING MATTERS. THESE ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wasn't the temporary status changed to permanent during the Obama administration :jbhmm:

Dems had the house, Senate and presidency :patrice:

You agents love trying to deflect any bad shyt that Trump and his republican enablers do back to democrats and Obama, smh.

OBAMA AND THE DEMS ONLY HAD FILIBUSTER PROOF MAJORITIES IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE FOR A WHOPPING 4 MONTHS DURING HIS ENTIRE 8 YEAR PRESIDENCY.

During that 4 months, I may add, they saved the auto industry, did the stimulus package, expanded medicaid and passed the ACA, etc.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Unfortunately, all black people aren’t on code and support all black people. I’m not a member, but there would be no HYON crew if blacks fully supported blacks.
So Haitians have never supported AA's?

:ohhh:

I mean if thats the issue then shouldn't it be on a case by case basis. These are past allies...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You think news stations ran by cacs actually care about the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere? Haiti is a victim of colonization, racism, a corrupt ass government, exploitation, and people being apathetic, sucking balls, and being useless.

Either way, all Republicans will says is, "but what about The Clinton Foundation?" Which is true, but I know people who called that shyt out too, plus, the Clintons did great shyt for the Haitian people back in the 90s (although this doesn't give them a pass for their corrupt bullshyt).

While Trump is being a Trump here, the left knows their part in fukking over Haiti as well.
What? Clintons and the bush destroy Haiti in the 90s and stolen haiti elections to put courrpt officials in power in 2010

Stfu you don't know wtf you're talking about

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So Haitians have never supported AA's?

:ohhh:

I mean if thats the issue then shouldn't it be on a case by case basis. These are past allies...
I haven’t said that. In fact; I’ve stated in the past how supportive I am of Haiti and my Haitian brothers and sisters. I am against them being sent back to Haiti.

What I’m addressing is those who keep trying to get the attention of those who do holler HYON. If we are to be supportive of all things black then let’s do that. When reparations and benefits for AAs come up, I need to see everyone fighting hard for that, just like AA’s fought hard for those in this country now. It’s troubling when I see a poster of Jamaican descent tell certain AA’s that my fight isn’t feasible or worth fighting for. Again, if we all black let’s all be black. If we all fighting for each other, then let’s indeed do that.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I haven’t said that. I’m fact; I’ve stated in the past how supportive I am of Haiti and my Haitian brothers and sisters. I am against them being sent back to Haiti.

What I’m addressing is those who keep trying to get the attention of those who do holler HYON. If we are to be supportive of all things black then let’s do that. When reparations and benefits for AAs come up, I need to see everyone fighting hard for that, just like AA’s fought hard for those in this country now. It’s troubling when I see a poster of Jamaican descent tell certain AA’s that my fight isn’t feasible or worth fighting for. Again, if we all black let’s all be black. If we all fighting for each other, then let’s indeed do that.
Not feasible n not worth fighting for are 2 different things.

I'd never say it's not worth fighting for but not feasible is a matter than can be discussed. I avoid that topic for a reason I don't think that my opinion matters... the freedom fighters in my country fought for and got a "reparation" of sorts but it didn't amount to much. That's a bleek reality I'm not going to push on anyone else. You come to your own conclusions.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd never say it's not worth fighting for but not feasible is a matter than can be discussed. I avoid that topic for a reason I don't think that my opinion matters... the freedom fighters in my country fought for and got a "reparation" of sorts but it didn't amount to much. That's a bleek reality I'm not going to push on anyone else. You come to your own conclusions.

What happened with reparations in Jamaica? (We talking about Jamaica right?)

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

If you say my fight isn’t feasible and not worth putting much effort into, what’s to stop me from saying “immigration into this country just isn’t feasible, and AA’s shouldn’t fight for it for others?” For the most part, AA’s don’t do that, and if it’s a black cause and fight, then we’re ready guns a blazing. That energy needs to be reciprocated.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What happened with reparations in Jamaica? (We talking about Jamaica right?)
Kenya...

shyt was like 2k for a whole fam :deadmanny:

My grandfather got land but I wouldn't call that reparation as it was just him winning land rights back

Mau Mau lawsuit due to begin at high court

Mau Mau veterans demand Britain pays more for one of the worst atrocities of Empire

Kenyans tortured by British colonial forces during the Mau Mau uprising will receive payouts totalling £20m, Foreign Secretary William Hague has announced.

He said the UK government recognised Kenyans were tortured and it "sincerely regrets" the abuses that took place.

A lawyer for the victims said they "at last have the recognition and justice they have sought for many years".

Thousands of people were killed during the Mau Mau revolt against British rule in Kenya in the 1950s.

Mr Hague also announced plans to support the construction of a permanent memorial to the victims in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the fakkits behind that account just sit up and post EVERYTHING in the news and just copy talking points that they think will be popular among a particular demographic. They don't care all they do is get paid to drive traffic to the site; they don't actually care about the topics that they post about. miss me with the infiltrator shyt
bytch nikka stay on topic.

fukking CLOWN.

I post frequently because theres a lot of interesting shyt going on.

You got a problem?

Block ME if you got the balls to do so you whiny sloppy son of a bytch.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you say my fight isn’t feasible and not worth putting much effort into, what’s to stop me from saying “immigration into this country just isn’t feasible, and AA’s shouldn’t fight for it for others?” For the most part, AA’s don’t do that, and if it’s a black cause and fight, then we’re ready guns a blazing. That energy needs to be reciprocated.
Again I said it's not my place. I don't speak on that topic as it pertains to YOU from MY experience it is not something I count on to mean much... you are failing to realize that other Blacks including whoever Jamaican said that to you got the same struggles... I dunno that Jamaicans have ever gotten reparations for as much as they've sang about em. Still an ongoing topic there as well. Nobody can tell you what to fight for but if they say a situation is bleek it doesn't mean they are not supporting you. They are speaking from their own experiences. Same goes for Haiti and their battle with france... I wouldn't tell any of these people to stop fighting. My issue is that level of expectation placed behind this. What do folks see as a fair compensation?... putting a price on pain and suffering will always get into some ugly territory. That's where I'm not tryna go. I seen how they did my people like I said it worked out to 2k per family. An insult.

Jamaica refuses to back down on demands for reparations for 300 years of slavery - Face2Face Africa

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Again I said it's not my place. I don't speak on that topic as it pertains to YOU from MY experience it is not something I count on to mean much... you are failing to realize that other Blacks including whoever Jamaican said that to you got the same struggles... I dunno that Jamaicans have ever gotten reparations for as much as they've sang about em. Still an ongoing topic there as well. Nobody can tell you what to fight for but if they say a situation is bleek it doesn't mean they are not supporting you. They are speaking from their own experiences. Same goes for Haiti and their battle with france... I wouldn't tell any of these people to stop fighting. My issue is that level of expectation placed behind this. What do folks see as a fair compensation... putting a price on pain and suffering will always get into some ugly territory. That's where I'm not tryna go. I seen how they did my people like I said it worked out to 2k per family. An insult.

Jamaica refuses to back down on demands for reparations for 300 years of slavery - Face2Face Africa
If you are an immigrant in this country, the US, then what I and other AA’s are fighting for does pertain to you. Just like, although I’m a native, immigration does pertain to me. I mean, at the end of the day, as a black immigrant, you do expect for me and other AA’s to vote in yall’s favor, correct? You all expect us to help you out, right? Black looks out for black.

I’m not trying to make this a big thing, as this is kind of off topic. All I’m saying is, fight just as hard for what I’m fighting for just like you expect black Americans to fight for you. Keep the same energy, as black Americans keep towards other black immigrants. We all know the Coli doesn’t represent AA’s as a whole. We know AA’s stand up for whatever is black. That same energy needs to be reciprocated, and that’s all I’m going to say on that.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Immigration is the issue you, the OP and other DNC workers keep pushing here :yeshrug:

So I will rephrase my question... why should AADOS care about this? Sure you can fight multiple injustices.... but don't black Americans have enough on their plate as is?
:coffee:

:yes:

:clap:

Take Nigerians please :whoa: Haitians are GOAT
Ain't you Haitian?