Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If the people wanted Trump, they would've kept him in office the last time. Truth be told, he only won in 2016 because a lot of people sat out or cast troll votes.

I still don't think he has a shot. I'm astonished at the arrogance of this man to even think about running again, after the ENTIRE world celebrated his defeat. I wish he'd go away.
It's his only shot at staying out of prison and likely his only shot at paying his debts

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Trump is not going to win the presidency. Those voters that supported Haley are not going to support Trump. They are not going to vote for Biden, but they are not going to vote for Dummy Trump either.
And if this plays out, this is how Trump wins key/swing states and has a shot at winning via electoral college.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol I'm not arguing semantics. Words having meaning is exactly my point. I literally don't know what you're trying to say because you're confusing phrases and terms from books you skimmed through 25 years ago in undergrad. You're not impressing anyone, you just look foolish.
Doesn’t he always look foolish? He the only dude that took a shirtless pic on here for a bunch of dudes :mjlol: @I Really Mean It and that @TripleAgent fakkit are top 2 worst posters bedsides order66 or whatever his name is I actually had to put him on ignore he was so fukkin stupid

Daps
Lol I'm not arguing semantics. Words having meaning is exactly my point. I literally don't know what you're trying to say because you're confusing phrases and terms from books you skimmed through 25 years ago in undergrad. You're not impressing anyone, you just look foolish.
man, take the L.

:russ:

Daps
Doesn’t he always look foolish? He the only dude that took a shirtless pic on here for a bunch of dudes :mjlol: @I Really Mean It and that @TripleAgent fakkit are top 2 worst posters bedsides order66 or whatever his name is I actually had to put him on ignore he was so fukkin stupid
i’m perfectly fine looking foolish to low iq halfwits like you.

:mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if this plays out, this is how Trump wins key/swing states and has a shot at winning via electoral college.
If Haley voters don't vote for Trump then there will not be any swing States to worry about. Chump literally has to have those voters, because they are Republican voters. Biden doesn't need Haley voters. If Haley voters stay home then Chump can not win, because there are more Democratic voters than Republican voters.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If Haley voters don't vote for Trump then there will not be any swing States to worry about. Chump literally has to have those voters, because they are Republican voters. Biden doesn't need Haley voters. If Haley voters stay home then Chump can not win, because there are more Democratic voters than Republican voters.
Again, electoral college. You are using popular vote.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the people wanted Trump, they would've kept him in office the last time. Truth be told, he only won in 2016 because a lot of people sat out or cast troll votes.

I still don't think he has a shot. I'm astonished at the arrogance of this man to even think about running again, after the ENTIRE world celebrated his defeat. I wish he'd go away.
it’s not about “the people”.It’s going to be about voter turnout and trends in 3 or 4 states. A lot of misinformation has been disseminated. Nothing is secured

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
He isn't shiny and new anymore. He is a known quantity. In 2020, records were set by people voting against him. He has many enemies now, both Democrats and Republicans.

Independents have abandoned him in droves, as they are generally not a group that is moved by hostile empty emotional rhetoric; and no one has ever won the White House without a plurality of Independents. He has a "ceiling" problem that he hasn't been able to break through since 2016, and in order to win again he'll have to do something that only three presidents in history have done; win with less than 47% of the popular vote (and all three of those men ran in elections where a third party candidate took votes from their opponents). He is facing an incumbent that has done a fairly good job, and who is scandal-free. On top of all of that, Trump will be in the midst of multiple criminal trials leading up to and during the election, during which all kinds of scathing evidence will be made public. It may not turn his base against him, but it almost certainly won't help him add voters to his side.

Trump may win yet, but the odds are heavily weighted against him. It isn't about estimating or underestimating. He's just, quite frankly, very unpopular outside of his vocal fandom, and has many many obstacles to overcome.