Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meet the 2017 version of Joseph Goebbels

There's actually an eerie similarity...

baby_goebbels.jpg

I have a feeling like this fukk boy is going to be next on the summer jam screen after such a terse back and forth with the White House press

How this creepy fukk has managed to not walk down one shady street since becoming a despicable public figure is beyond comprehension. If I see this cat on the street, I'm pushing that hairline all the way back:lolbron:

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm NOT anti-immigration.

I understand the need for it, from a labor force standpoint and a geopolitical soft-power stand point.

Its a useful tool and I hope we continue it.

But I focus on illegals because it affects black Americans MORE.
does legal immigration hurt african americans?

so the kind of jobs illegals get is of more value to african americans than the kind of jobs legal immigrants get. that's interesting to know.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
does legal immigration hurt african americans?

so the kind of jobs illegals get is of more value to african americans than the kind of jobs legal immigrants get. that's interesting to know.
legal immigration "hurts" everyone.

But it can be targeted to specific industries and roles

ILLEGAL immigration has done more harm to unskilled, low wage workers (overwhelmingly black) than legal immigration ever has.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Letting in or not letting in one group in totality doesn't change the intent.

Also you have to consider the difference in vigor in enforcement. As hard as they are going after hispanics are they doing it with the same vigor with Europeans or Canadians who overstay their visa? No.

The biggest sign of this is the "english speaking" requirement.

You combine these policies with the DOJ looking at Puerto Rican and Haitian communities for example and using extra scrutiny to find possible criminality as an excuse to deport and it makes sense.

This is not all on accident or a coincidence. Its an overall plan to minimize non-white population levels to maintain cultural, racial, and political superiority.

This argument is equivalent to claiming unless you outright say you hate xyz race and use racial slurs, you're not capable of being racist.

This might work with simpletons but please don't use this on me.

puerto ricans (like virgin islanders) are us citizens, maybe you meant mexicans

and most african and caribbean countries peak english

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
puerto ricans (like virgin islanders) are us citizens, maybe you meant mexicans

and most african and caribbean countries peak english
I think I meant Dominicans actually. I'll have to go search for the initial story. Your comment about African and carribbean people is irrelevant in the context of what I was referencing in regards to Haitian immigrants.

I was talking about how these groups were put under a larger microscope to find any reason to deport these individuals while not doing the same to white immigrant communities.

You're a Haitian immigrant and had a drunk driving arrest. You're out of here. If you're a European immigrant with a drink driving arrest, well the sessions DOJ hasn't shown any signs that you're a priority for deportation.

AP Exclusive: US digs for evidence of Haiti immigrant crimes

Deportation of African and Other Black Immigrants Is Quietly Increasing And No One Is Taking Note - Atlanta Black Star

This is what I mean in difference in enforcement.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
i was born in brooklyn dummy
:russ: Yo you know what I love about you, you completely breakdown and start typing this sarcastic wanna-be cac mamba type posts

You're never short on words, until someone catches you in a lie. Wild exposed.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
twism is a real live caricature

part of the reason I give him such a hard time is his utter hypocrisy and lack of self awareness
Yo I really had no idea b. I think one of y'all just told me he was black like last month. Now I find out his parents are the skill-less job-stealing immigrants he hates, and he's the non-American black he hates, and his girlfriend is the Mexican sneaking across the border that he hates

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

My word this is a fukkn amazing day :krs:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he said im a first generation caribbean immigrant, im just clarifying

usvi has its own history so depending on your version of reality coming from the usvi is immigrating even though its not legally accurate

:laff: bro the fact that your parents were born in a US territory makes it even worse

basically, then they get mad when that same population votes for people like trump and massa's wife loses
:mjpls: :ufdup:

Sir, you're not black american. What do you know about massa? How far back do we have to go in your bloodline before you can identify with massa and the black american struggle?

Edit: :mjlol: Using Coli Genetic Knowledge against you is going to be hilaaaaarious

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yo I really had no idea b. I think one of y'all just told me he was black like last month. Now I find out his parents are the skill-less job-stealing immigrants he hates, and he's the non-American black he hates, and his girlfriend is the Mexican sneaking across the border that he hates

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

My word this is a fukkn amazing day :krs:

so what else did they tell you about me :gurl:

:mjlol:

nothing you said in this post is true or are exaggerations, my parents cannot be immigrants in a legal sense, i dont hate anybody and nobody i know is sneaking across the border

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:laff: bro the fact that your parents were born in a US territory makes it even worse

:mjpls: :ufdup:

Sir, you're not black american. What do you know about massa? How far back do we have to go in your bloodline before you can identify with massa and the black american struggle?

Edit: :mjlol: Using Coli Genetic Knowledge against you is going to be hilaaaaarious

makes it worse than what?

so you are asking me what black people in the virgin islands know about slavery? ill do some research on that :mjlol:

virgin islands is a grey area, since technically and legally they are african americans bit its in the caribbean, the case can be made either way

but lets take it your way, lets say im not african american, whats your point?

what exactly is it that you are exposing?