Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I've lived in Forrest Hills Gardens, Rego Park, Corona, Elmhurst, Elmont, and Garden City and that's just in Queens and Long Island over a 10 year period when I was a kid....

I've also lived all over the world in cities that you never will /

:mjgrin:

Can't say I've ever condoned "Israel's apartheid policies" but you sure are goose stepping in here for the same apartheid policies you say you're opposed to.

This is what I'm talking about when I say a complete lack of self awareness on your part.

:russ:

everybody and their mother knows you are the #1 defender of isreal on sohh and the coli, (well #2 on sohh, i forget the username of the #1 defender on sohh) why you are trying to backtrack from that is hilarious and pretending your stance on isreal does not contradict your so called liberal values is amusing also

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh don't act so shy now nikka :mjlol:

Fraudulent ass nikkas man. So clearly you post in here to compensate for your lack of a connection to the black american community.

Edit: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait YOU HAVE A MEXICAN GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU MADE THIS THREAD: Roland Martin Goes One-On-One With Dr. Umar Johnson

Nah. :hhh: :picard: :mjlol: :gucci: :whoo:
you re a fukking MOD bruh, you are supposed to be stopping threads like this from derailing.

grow the fukk up and start posting some fukking relevance, and start taking your "position" here seriously

you want to act like an imbecile than fine, just use your other account for that. This shyt you stay doing is fukking embarrassing for a someone "representing" thecoli.

@cook
@Brooklynzson

this dude NEEDS to go ASAP, he ain't mod material at all.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't asking a question, he was making a statement.
Not defending him or disagreeing with him, just saying.
well he did ask a question after making his statement.

"blah, blah blah,......aren't you trying to change what it is to be an immigrant in this country...?"

then he didn't like the answer he was getting, interrupted and kept being a blowhard as usual.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
well he did ask a question after making his statement.

"blah, blah blah,......aren't you trying to change what it is to be an immigrant in this country...?"

then he didn't like the answer he was getting, interrupted and kept being a blowhard as usual.

ya that was a statement

Freestyle:
But did you fukk kanye when you turnt the mic off
cuz I would have done the same thing if that nikka tried to strike off
but u know... sometimes you gotta let it breathe and I know you got the answers
but they ain't got the questions so you gotta make Quanzers
that means you make the question and the answer at the same time... its interview shyt