Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
with our massive consumption and unequal distribution of resources, why does america need more people?

:mjlol:

Who's going to support your military, social programs or infrastructure if you have less people paying taxes. What are you going to do? Tax corporations more?
:troll:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Meet the 2017 version of Joseph Goebbels

There's actually an eerie similarity...

baby_goebbels.jpg

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ima need a link. Stephen Miller is a pipsquek lil b1tch boy fakkit. Have a hard time he would be able to verbally or physically do any damage to anyone.
Let him debate Favreau
I just hit twitter and it looks like Nazi Miller was doing Nazi stuff on TV. I'm glad, because the undecideds, that are like "should I go for this racism, or should I try to be a more decent person" are gonna be forced to pick a side now. That kid is a weirdo.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I just hit twitter and it looks like Nazi Miller was doing Nazi stuff on TV. I'm glad, because the undecideds, that are like "should I go for this racism, or should I try to be a more decent person" are gonna be forced to pick a side now. That kid is a weirdo.
Bruh immigration is a winning issue for Trump.