Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo I really had no idea b. I think one of y'all just told me he was black like last month. Now I find out his parents are the skill-less job-stealing immigrants he hates, and he's the non-American black he hates, and his girlfriend is the Mexican sneaking across the border that he hates

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

My word this is a fukkn amazing day :krs:

lmao

Yeah, he's black amazingly, dude is a short little nerd probably pushing 50 at this point.

I thought everyone knew this about him. :dead:

He always used to talk about his Caribbean/West Indian heritage.

Dude grew up in Brooklyn, Flatbush if I remember correctly. :dead:

You really can't make this shyt up.

I have to wonder if he moved to Cali to subconsciously chase Mexican women, visit Mexico and live in a predominately Hispanic community.

:banderas:

He doesn't see the irony in any of this which is just breathtaking. :russ:

The self hate is so goddamned strong:mjgrin:

@theworldismine13 you got a Mexican flag tat and little Mexican flag on your car too?

:russ:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
lmao

Yeah, he's black amazingly, dude is short little nerd probably pushing 50 at this point.

I thought everyone knew this about him. :dead:

He always used to talk about his Caribbean/West Indian heritage.

Dude grew up in Brooklyn, Flatbush if I remember correctly. :dead:

You really can't make this shyt up.

I have to wonder if he moved to Cali to subconsciously chase Mexican women, visit Mexico and live in a predominately Hispanic community.

He doesn't see the irony in any of this which is just breathtaking. :russ:

The self hate is so goddamned strong:mjgrin:

@theworldismine13 you got a Mexican flag tat and little Mexican flag on your car too?

and you're a jew from maine that use to write anti isreali rants on sohh but apparently after a night of reading the torah Jehovah got to you and you became a cock sucking isreali sympathzer that pretends to be a black jamaican from brooklyn

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
makes it worse than what?

so you are asking me what black people in the virgin islands know about slavery? ill do some research on that :mjlol:

virgin islands is a grey area, since technically and legally they are african americans bit its in the caribbean, the case can be made either way

but lets take it your way, lets say im not african american, whats your point?

what exactly is it that you are exposing?

Oh don't act so shy now nikka :mjlol:

Fraudulent ass nikkas man. So clearly you post in here to compensate for your lack of a connection to the black american community.

Edit: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait YOU HAVE A MEXICAN GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU MADE THIS THREAD: Roland Martin Goes One-On-One With Dr. Umar Johnson

Nah. :hhh: :picard: :mjlol: :gucci: :whoo:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Oh don't act so shy now nikka :mjlol:

Fraudulent ass nikkas man. So clearly you post in here to compensate for your lack of a connection to the black american community.

Edit: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait YOU HAVE A MEXICAN GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU MADE THIS THREAD: Roland Martin Goes One-On-One With Dr. Umar Johnson

Nah. :hhh: :picard: :mjlol: :gucci: :whoo:

what the fuk is wrong with me posting that?

why do you guys keep :gurl: about who im sleeping with, stop its embarrassing

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and you're a jew from maine that use to write anti isreali rants on sohh but apparently after a night of reading the torah Jehovah got to you and you became a cock sucking isreali sympathzer that pretends to be a black jamaican from brooklyn

I'm a black Jamaican from Queens who lives in Brooklyn. Plenty of people know what I look like on here and I've gone to two of the coli meet ups one in Brooklyn and one in Manhattan.

Another thing that's a certainty is you're a black nerd looking midget who is pushing fifty years old and has the mentality and self awareness of a child.

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::banderas:

Israel is backwards country but I have to balance that with the region. More than anything I don't get down with the white supremacist blogs people use to source article on here and the unchecked anti-semitism.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm a black Jamaican from Queens who lives in Brooklyn. Plenty of people know what I look on here and I've gone to two of the coli meet ups one in Brooklyn and one in Manhattan.

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::banderas:

Israel is backwards country but I have to balance that with the region. More than anything I don't get down with the white supremacist blogs people use to source article on here and the unchecked anti-semitism.

now you're from queens? before you claimed LI

you will do whatever it takes to defend isreal even condoning the apartheid policies, ive seen your posts

there was a whole thread on SOHH exposing your switch from anti isreali to isreal cock sucker

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
now you're from queens? before you claimed LI

you will do whatever it takes to defend isreal even condoning the apartheid policies, ive seen your posts

there was a whole thread on SOHH exposing your switch from anti isreali to isreal cock sucker

I've lived in Forrest Hills Gardens, Rego Park, Corona, Elmhurst, Elmont, and Garden City and that's just in Queens and Long Island over a 10 year period when I was a kid....

I've also lived all over the world in cities that you never will /

:mjgrin:

Can't say I've ever condoned "Israel's apartheid policies" but you sure are goose stepping in here for the same apartheid policies you say you're opposed to.

This is what I'm talking about when I say a complete lack of self awareness on your part.