Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHUT THE fukk UP.

SHUT THE fukk UP!

Twism's parents are fukkn immigrants and his girlfriend is Mexican. Get this self hating projecting ass c00n the fukk out of here.

Dude is the Stephen from Django of immigrants.

Talking about he's American....yeah naturalized.

:mjlol:

I heard this fool on the podcast. Dude's accent is not American at all. He sounds foreign as hell.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
His supporters need to make up their minds. Are black and brown folks taking their job and being hired over them or are they useless without affirmative action and all poor living off the government? Is slavery/racism a non-issue because none of us were slaves or are the confederate monuments just a show of pride? Such a confused group of white folks I am interacting with on twitter today. I told them that white women benefit more from affirmative action and they have lost their minds.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
with our massive consumption and unequal distribution of resources, why does america need more people?
I'm not strongly on one side of this issue one way or another except I realize it's obviously a ploy to maintain white surpremacy. The fear is that the white majority will be out crowded by "inferiors". Also those stories about whites being a minority in 2050 got them scared as shyt. This is just a reaction to that.

Anyways to answer your question, you phrase it as if the unequal distribution of resources is due to lack of resources to go around. In fact having more people would actually grow the economy as you have more people who buy goods which spurs the need to create jobs to keep up with the increasing demand. It's a common fallacy to phrase job avaialbilty as being a finite resource that never changes when if you have more demand for goods and services in an economy, you have more of a need to provide work to fuel that demand.

The problem is structural. It's structural with people hoarding ever increasing wealth and profits.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I'm not strongly on one side of this issue except it's obviously a ploy to maintain white surpremacy. The fear is that the white majority will be out crowded by "inferiors". Also those stories about whites being a minority in 2050 got them scared as shyt. This is just a reaction to that.

Does this bill state that only white immigrants can enter the country now? :jbhmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh immigration is a winning issue for Trump.

It is, it's become the bogeyman of psuedo-intellects everywhere. It must be an immigrant when things go wrong.

Like in the UK. The news media(Murdoch) stoked people into a fervour about immigrants. Every story they could find with a african living in a house that they got through welfare was run, over and over again.

But guess what, welfare fraud is statistically not as bad as they make out and when it is done, guess who do it the most?

Cacs. :beli:

Yet the ill informed, who want a reason to excuse the sorriness of their existence, would rather blame the one black person who gamed the system, than realise the truth.

I suppose if they faced the truth we would have a similar opioid epidemic over here as they do in the US

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
His supporters need to make up their minds. Are black and brown folks taking their job and being hired over them or are they useless without affirmative action and all poor living off the government? Is slavery/racism a non-issue because none of us were slaves or are the confederate monuments just a show of pride? Such a confused group of white folks I am interacting with on twitter today. I told them that white women benefit more from affirmative action and they have lost their minds.
Did you hit them with the facts :lolbron:
Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bruh immigration is a winning issue for Trump.
I get that, but essentialy what Trump and the nationalist crew are doing is cutting taxes for these big corps to come, creating jobs, deregulation, creating jobs, cutting down working visas, opening up more jobs, enabling dirty, unregulated agriculture, creating jobs, but the problem is all these jobs that are being created need people to work them, and a lot of the unemployed American workforce (not all) have a sense of entitlement when it comes to self worth, and will not fill those low paying jobs, so 2 things happen, our economy goes toilet, and the government has to cover losses, essentially a bailout. Hello recession. Trump is doing the best he can to fukk up a strong inherited economy with his nationalist agenda.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Does this bill state that only white immigrants can enter the country now? :jbhmm:
Letting in or not letting in one group in totality doesn't change the intent.

Also you have to consider the difference in vigor in enforcement. As hard as they are going after hispanics are they doing it with the same vigor with Europeans or Canadians who overstay their visa? No.

The biggest sign of this is the "english speaking" requirement.

You combine these policies with the DOJ looking at Puerto Rican and Haitian communities for example and using extra scrutiny to find possible criminality as an excuse to deport and it makes sense.

This is not all on accident or a coincidence. Its an overall plan to minimize non-white population levels to maintain cultural, racial, and political superiority.

This argument is equivalent to claiming unless you outright say you hate xyz race and use racial slurs, you're not capable of being racist.

This might work with simpletons but please don't use this on me.

Last edited: