Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
For an "Urban, Hiphop Message Board", y'all really do a lot of :cape: for ppl that don't give a fukk about anything "urban" or hiphop.

Top 10 sending countries in 2014 and 2015[70]

Country 2014 2015
1. Mexico 134,052 158,619
2. China 76,089 74,558
3. India 77,908 64,116
4. Philippines 49,996 56,478
5. Cuba 46,679 54,396
6. Dominican Rep. 44,577 50,610
7. Vietnam 30,283 30,832
8. Iraq 19,153 21,107
9. El Salvador 19,273 19,487
10. Pakistan 18,612 18,057
Total 1,016,518 1,051,031

There isn't 1 english speaking country on that whole list. None of those ppl from those countries care about you or me. None of those ppl coming in would give ANY fukks if they took your place in line at the table. They wouldn't care about taking your job, your house, your place in school, nothing. It's bewilders me why so many ppl here stay coppin' pleas for ppl that don't give any fukks about you.

now, I have NOTHING against (legal) immigrants, but I also have nothing against restrictions and putting a little meritocracy in place either.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
you re a fukking MOD bruh, you are supposed to be stopping threads like this from derailing.

grow the fukk up and start posting some fukking relevance, and start taking your "position" here seriously

you want to act like an imbecile than fine, just use your other account for that. This shyt you stay doing is fukking embarrassing for a someone "representing" thecoli.

@cook
@Brooklynzson

this dude NEEDS to go ASAP, he ain't mod material at all.
What's the derailment here exactly? This is perfectly in line with the topic at hand. Your butt buddy TWISM is a well known xenophobe on this site who consistently rants against undocumented immigrants because of race and jobs. Yet we find out that:
1) his parents are from the US Virgin Islands - which albeit doesn't make him an immigrant, completely goes against his nativism rhetoric. He has no greater claim to being an american than a Puerto rican (and that kills him inside)
2) his girlfriend is mexican. I'll just let the quotes below do the talking:
in other words you are a descendant of the people that enslaved and committed genocide against native americans, why should you get a pass and why is the european language known as spanish important?

your language is english, deal with it

but that is correct, it does have a negative impact on black people, black people are the least educated and have the highest unemployment, so an influx of low wage workers will obviously negatively impact black people

and the whole effort by groups to turn america into a bilingual country and the whole press 2 for spanish movement is dumb and bad for the country all it does is increase balkanization of the country

and latin america as a whole is racist as fuk against black people, the spanish speaking people are just as racist as any white person

Delusional song, how are Mexicans your brothers?

Mexicans are the descendants of Spanish colonists that engaged in slavery and genocide, any Native American or African American that thinks Mexicans or Mexico is their buddy is delusional

Y'all need a psychiatrist and a hug. I wish your parents loved you more as a child TWISM. Maybe you wouldn't hate yourself so much.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's the derailment here exactly? This is perfectly in line with the topic at hand. Your butt buddy TWISM is a well known xenophobe on this site who consistently rants against undocumented immigrants because of race and jobs. Yet we find out that:
1) his parents are from the US Virgin Islands - which albeit doesn't make him an immigrant, completely goes against his nativism rhetoric. He has no greater claim to being an american than a Puerto rican (and that kills him inside)
Y'all need a psychiatrist and a hug. I wish your parents loved you more as a child TWISM. Maybe you wouldn't hate yourself so much.
then delete his posts if they are going off, no need to act out in a juvenile way. as a mod, you are expected to be better than that.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
then delete his posts if they are going off, no need to act out in a juvenile way. as a mod, you are expected to be better than that.
What's the derailment here exactly? This is perfectly in line with the topic at hand. Your butt buddy TWISM is a well known xenophobe on this site who consistently rants against undocumented immigrants because of race and jobs.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you for real??

SHUT THE fukk UP.

SHUT THE fukk UP!

Twism's parents are fukkn immigrants and his girlfriend is Mexican. Get this self hating projecting ass c00n the fukk out of here.

:russ: Yo you know what I love about you, you completely breakdown and start typing this sarcastic wanna-be cac mamba type posts

You're never short on words, until someone catches you in a lie. Wild exposed.

Yo I really had no idea b. I think one of y'all just told me he was black like last month. Now I find out his parents are the skill-less job-stealing immigrants he hates, and he's the non-American black he hates, and his girlfriend is the Mexican sneaking across the border that he hates

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

My word this is a fukkn amazing day :krs:

:laff: bro the fact that your parents were born in a US territory makes it even worse

:mjpls: :ufdup:

Sir, you're not black american. What do you know about massa? How far back do we have to go in your bloodline before you can identify with massa and the black american struggle?

Edit: :mjlol: Using Coli Genetic Knowledge against you is going to be hilaaaaarious

Oh don't act so shy now nikka :mjlol:

Fraudulent ass nikkas man. So clearly you post in here to compensate for your lack of a connection to the black american community.

Edit: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait YOU HAVE A MEXICAN GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU MADE THIS THREAD: Roland Martin Goes One-On-One With Dr. Umar Johnson

Nah. :hhh: :picard: :mjlol: :gucci: :whoo:

What does any of this petty back and forth shyt (that you are supposed to be stopping, have to do with the OP?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

i fail to see what is it that you are exposing, calling me a nativist is just a label that you made up, ive always said that i grew up brooklyn and never gave a fuk about immigration until i came to california, my so called "nativism" isnt related to the virgin islands or some psychological issues, its related to what i saw happening in california to black people

the narrative you are trying to create of my hiding my background is a lie that even 88m3 proved is a lie

im dying that you are taking this mexican girlfriend thing as a serious talking point :mjlol: and that this is in the actual thread title :deadmanny:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I just fukkn explained that. Jesus Christ. Go somewhere.

yeah you explained that you were outraged that i made some perfectly accurate posts detailing the 500 year history of racism against black people in latin america

you had no response since what i said is accurate so your response is to call me a hypocrite because i made a post saying i was messing with a mexican chick

and you felt the need to edit a thread title and up a thread over this

and you're a mod...lets marinate on this

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
giphy.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
2550.jpg
"He's only going after illegals, they're breaking the law and bringing in DRUGS. Can you believe it? DRUGS!"

3719.jpg
"He's getting rid of the illegal Mexicans who take desireable lettuce picking jobs from black Americans."

7706.jpg
"Look at the bright side. More people NOT in America means more targets for our drones. Stop being afraid of geopolitical power."

Trump crafting plan to slash legal immigration

:mjlol:if you believe republican senators want to raise working class wages in any way
Oh they'll raise em.....along with the cost of living :mjgrin: