Trump is about to open the country back up

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
do you know how many people die a day from other things not COVID 19.
if you cared about human lives then your energy would be directed elsewhere not related to COVID19
You are absolutely right. 150 Americans die every day because of work related deaths. If you cared about human lives then your energy would be directed elsewhere not related to jobs and the economy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We've arrived
trump-king1.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s just it, that isn’t the only prerequisite for death, scientist don’t understand fukk all about this virus. Info is getting updated daily about it as they observe and study it. I say give them more time (not a year) but time to study this disease and create feasible guidelines that can be adhered to. I work in a corporate environment and thankfully have my own office but loads of people are piled together next to one another on the office floors. To open the country up will lead to deaths, I haven’t seen or held my parents in weeks. My dad even came over last week and I couldn’t let him in because I have not been tested and didn’t want to risk things. Instead of being frantic about things this is the time to be smart and use critical thinking, like someone already said you can get another job but once your gone its done. I wish we had real life dragonballs but that ain’t the case and no one is looking to get sent to the next dimension.

Problem is your president created an economy of smoke and mirrors unable to withstand any turmoil. He compounded that by sitting around and doing nothing for months when the virus was running through Asia and then Europe. He also chose to lie through his teeth about everything.

while I agree, scientists need more time, Trump squandered it and here we are now. Businesses will have to practice social distancing. Allow people to still work from home. Allow people who do not want to work to stay home.let the government pay for them.

Need a hybrid approach now. Adding another 2 months to the lockdown is going to create irreparable damage...some may say it’s too late.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
They really pressed to open this shyt up :snoop:
You'd think the outbreak at the pork facility in South Dakota would be a sign of what will happen
Ultimately it's up to the people. Trump and his committee of cacs can say whatever the fukk they want to say about going back to work
People gotta take a stand and make the smart decision whether to risk it for a fukking check or not