Trump is about to open the country back up

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Today is the highest the death toll has been
At 2,214. I thought the peak was last week

Good luck getting people to participate in the economy like before even if Trump had the power to force all states to open up. People aren't going to behave the same when 2,000 people die a day.

This is with mitigation measures btw..
If u cant tell by now our so called leaders are incompetent i dont know what to tell you

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My republican governor: We have absolutely NO plans to open up in the next couple of weeks. We have hope that there may be discussions down the road about trying to open things back up in the Summer, but so far nothing is guaranteed.

Subtext: Trump. Eat a variety bag of dikks

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That's smart.

Can't say the same thing about Colorado.

Highways are still jammed pack and people are still out even though they enforced a stay at home order.

If I was still living in NYC though I'd be going through it...it's so bad out there.

But atleast in NYC shyt has been effectively locked down.

I still see people out and about here even with face masks on.

I'm getting so spooked about this I barely even leave my apartment now unless it's to pick up groceries.

Colorado has a little over 5 million people in their state. The total numbers might not be high but you’ll have to be on the look out for the rate per cap. If in a few months their rate per cap gets higher. You’ll know why...