Trump is about to open the country back up

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
People clearly living some empty ass lives willing if not yearning to directly risk their personal and communal health and lives to prematurely rush back to work...where they prolly aint even makin all that much (according to stats, at least)

U can see why alcohol drugs n suicide is chippin folks off with this episode
Got a lot of worker bees with no hobbies or talents outside of work

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No. I'm an Accountant. We always have jobs. I'm working at home right now. I feel sorry for the people that lost jobs.

It's time to move on. Stay home if you got medical problems.

That’s just it, that isn’t the only prerequisite for death, scientist don’t understand fukk all about this virus. Info is getting updated daily about it as they observe and study it. I say give them more time (not a year) but time to study this disease and create feasible guidelines that can be adhered to. I work in a corporate environment and thankfully have my own office but loads of people are piled together next to one another on the office floors. To open the country up will lead to deaths, I haven’t seen or held my parents in weeks. My dad even came over last week and I couldn’t let him in because I have not been tested and didn’t want to risk things. Instead of being frantic about things this is the time to be smart and use critical thinking, like someone already said you can get another job but once your gone its done. I wish we had real life dragonballs but that ain’t the case and no one is looking to get sent to the next dimension.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Guess what? You're a sociopath who doesn't see these thousands of deaths as people...just numbers. Just pray you or your family members don't get this. There are already members of this board who have lost family members to this virus.

fukk outta here with this American Psycho Patrick Bateman bullshyt...:hhh:what is with these business finance and accounting people being complete inhumane sociopaths and psychopaths? There was another poster who was on the same bullshyt you're on. Both of y'all are disgusting. You don't care how many people die of this virus as long as you can get back to work and net record profits while everybody else suffers right? As long as it ain't you or your family members...right?:scust:

The absoolute selfishness and callousness of American capitalism, exceptionalism, and individualism right there displayed by @jwonder. and several other members of this forum during a global pandemic. You should be fukking ashamed of yourself.
Go suck a dead man's dikk.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That’s just it, that isn’t the only prerequisite for death, scientist don’t understand fukk all about this virus. Info is getting updated daily about it as they observe and study it. I say give them more time (not a year) but time to study this disease and create feasible guidelines that can be adhered to. I work in a corporate environment and thankfully have my own office but loads of people are piled together next to one another on the office floors. To open the country up will lead to deaths, I haven’t seen or held my parents in weeks. My dad even came over last week and I couldn’t let him in because I have not been tested and didn’t want to risk things. Instead of being frantic about things this is the time to be smart and use critical thinking, like someone already said you can get another job but once your gone its done. I wish we had real life dragonballs but that ain’t the case and no one is looking to get sent to the next dimension.
:russell: It's getting hot in some areas of the country. It will die down shortly.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Maybe we should put all our energies to preventing that duhhhhhh :troll:

I suppose if a mass shooter was shoting up a club or venue you was about to attend you would say fukk a mass shooter B people die everyday I am about to get my grove on.:troll:

His initial statement was extremely stupid because people die everyday from other factors we should dismiss a worldwide global pandemic?:heh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suppose if a mass shooter was shoting up a club or venue you was about to attend you would say fukk a mass shooter B people die everyday I am about to get my grove on.:troll:

Your initial statement was extremely stupid because people die everyday from other factors we should dismiss a worldwide global pandemic?:heh:
You meant his initial statement