Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:dead:People really falling for this Bolton shyt. Dude knows republicans aren’t going to agree to let him testify. This way he tries to be a good guy “look I tried to testify “:heh: just like people keep falling for Collins and Romney’s bullshyt.:hhh: “I’m concerned”, “it’s troubling “ then go kiss Trumps ass at dinner or lunch.:mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
McConnell has weighed in repeatedly by blasting the Dems’ impeachment case. So I asked him if that means he’s OK with Trump’s ask of Ukraine to probe a political rival. He wouldn’t comment on it
Sahil Kapur

@sahilkapur
Replying to @sahilkapur
Mitch McConnell dodges a question from @mkraju on whether his position on impeachment means he believes it's OK for a president to ask a foreign country to investigate a political rival. The GOP leader says he won't "comment on the issue that's going to be soon before us."

14:38 - 7 Jan 2020

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if these idiots realize that this can have collateral damage in the future. Can you imagine 10 years from now the outrage on the right if a Democratic President is impeached and because of the rule change, a democratic-leaning senate dismisses the charges right away.

Dems don't play hardball like that.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
NEW: Pelosi says McConnell must “immediately” release the resolution detailing the Senate trail procedures before articles are sent over https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/1720-0
@mkraju
· 5m

Replying to @mkraju
“It is important that he immediately publish this resolution, so that, as I have said before, we can see the arena in which we will be participating, appoint managers and transmit the articles to the Senate,” Pelosi says

Manu Raju

✔@mkraju

Pelosi: “This process is not only unfair but designed to deprive Senators and the American people of crucial documents and testimony. Under the Clinton trial, witnesses were deposed.” https://www.speaker.gov/sites/speaker.house.gov/files/Impeachment.1999.TPs_.01.06.2020.pdf …

8:01 PM - Jan 7, 2020