Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I blame beta Schumer for this. It's his responsibility to hold the ranks in the Senate. He is a meek incompetent leader who lacks the gravitas for that role. For all the hell Pelosi catches, he is much worse. The guy has been background noise throughout Trumps presidency.
I have to agree. He needs to get his Top Dawg on, "I wish one of my Senators would break ranks in public..."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame beta Schumer for this. It's his responsibility to hold the ranks in the Senate. He is a meek incompetent leader who lacks the gravitas for that role. For all the hell Pelosi catches, he is much worse. The guy has been background noise throughout Trumps presidency.
if the dems take the senate back, they need to tell schumer to sit the fukk down and put someone else in

shyt, i'd rather warren be senate majority leader than president. the senate is the ones who actually decide shyt, let her put laws through so biden can just sign his name on the fukkin paper

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to agree. He needs to get his Top Dawg on, "I wish one of my Senators would break ranks in public..."
as much as mitch mcconnell deserves all the worst kinds of cancer, I would give ANYTHING for a democrat version of him :snoop:

or a democrat version of trump, for that matter :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was Pelosi I re-open the inquiry and expand it to include Emoluments or the next scandal this goofy muthafukka finds himself in.. Embarrass this nicca again.
I don't even see the point of sending these two articles to the senate :yeshrug: without his taxes, without Pompeo and Bolton testifying, i'd rather they just bush the whole thing

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't even see the point of sending these two articles to the senate :yeshrug: without his taxes, without Pompeo and Bolton testifying, i'd rather they just bush the whole thing
So following the Clinton model...

what about the letters and correspondence that have been withheld?

Can Justice Roberts answer whether they need to be turned over during the trial?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So following the Clinton model...

what about the letters and correspondence that have been withheld?

Can Justice Roberts answer whether they need to be turned over during the trial?
im all for it, but it's been made abundantly clear that the democrats cant make trump cough up shyt :yeshrug:

the fact that they failed on the taxes is a travesty. trump is TERRIFIED of the American people seeing his taxes :noah:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dont think you get it.. ill help you out.. youre right its purely symbolic but its about getting Republicans on the record almost as much as it is about removing Trump especially with elections coming.. you get them to commit to protecting a corrupt treasonous president, the optics won't play well to help those Republicans who are drowning in the polls. This is more so galvanizing and fortifying the blue wave which absolutely crushed Republicans the past two years.
If the optics were so powerful the general public in mass would demand a fair trial and if that were the case the Senate would likely give them one. This isn't part of some blue wave it's just token actions.

Maybe decades from now people look back at this for what it was but in the moment it's not going to do anything.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
His meekness never gets covered

If the Dems win the Senate back, I expect him to pursue an agenda based on fear of the GOP.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How when he wouldn't have the votes regardless without Republicans crossing over?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@jeremyherb
HASC Chair Adam Smith walks back his comments on CNN this morning that Pelosi should send the impeachment articles to the Senate
Rep. Adam Smith

@RepAdamSmith
I misspoke this morning, I do believe we should do everything we can to force the Senate to have a fair trial. If the Speaker believes that holding on to the articles for a longer time will help force a fair trial in the Senate, then I wholeheartedly support that decision.

10:20 - 9 Jan 2020