Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bolton will testify to absolve Trump. Calling it now

This just strikes me as a ploy to start the senate trial and rush it through per turtle's plan. Then bolton makes a showy defense of trump

Why wouldn't he? He's getting the world war he's always wanted trump could be dangling his former position to him

They need to submit another article of impeachment, for the obstruction in the muller investigation. The Mueller report and Ukraine need to be connected for the public

how can he absolve trump when he himself said Gulianai and Sundland was cooking up a drug deal..

Sundland testified and said everyone knew of the shakedown..

If he absolves trump then he would have to absolve Rudy... if he dont then that puts Rudy on an island and he ain’t going down by himself..

So no there is no play for Bolton but to clear his own name

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can he absolve trump when he himself said Gulianai and Sundland was cooking up a drug deal..

Sundland testified and said everyone knew of the shakedown..

If he absolves trump then he would have to absolve Rudy... if he dont then that puts Rudy on an island and he ain’t going down by himself..

So no there is no play for Bolton but to clear his own name
If he absolves trump sundland and guliani go scott free. Doubt a senate trial headed by turtle would even dig that deep.

Those are questions that could happen if they got another trial in the house via submitting another article

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean he could try if he’s an idiot but there is going to be paper trail and other people have already testified.

Not opposed to adding more articles

maybe it's wishful thinking but i don't believe bolton is an idiot either. i don't see him as he's one of these cultists who's willing to fukk himself over to protect trump.

also he's not a politician, he's not trying to get elected or protect his spot in congress. he doesn't need to worry about that angle.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
maybe it's wishful thinking but i don't believe bolton is an idiot either. i don't see him as he's one of these cultists who's willing to fukk himself over to protect trump.

also he's not a politician, he's not trying to get elected or protect his spot in congress. he doesn't need to worry about that angle.
Exactly. I think he was a warped worldview but he can’t be ignorant and clearly got burned and forced out so there’s no real reason for him to defend Trump and risk going to prison.

Bolton’s lieutenants have already testified and other information has come out that show Bolton’s mindset during this time. I’m sure there are more emails, notes, and phone records that would be shared if he were subpoenaed. It would be comically bad if he tried to go against that.

By all accounts he tried to stop Trump and Giuliani and they were all forced out over it from what I can tell.

I just don’t see it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

At this point I view pretty much all Republicans as that :hubie:and to be honest I don't see there being that much personal risk to him.

I wouldn't trust anything Bolton's neocon ass says anyway to be honest. They're all the opps as far as I'm concerned and I don't think Dems should hype themselves up about whatever he might say.

So yeah I'm more of the mindset that he's just going to try to defend Trump as best he can. It's not like an incoherent defense is going to make any difference to Republican Senators.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If he absolves trump sundland and guliani go scott free. Doubt a senate trial headed by turtle would even dig that deep.

Those are questions that could happen if they got another trial in the house via submitting another article

it don’t work that way... Sundland on record ratting all of them out, Bolton on record saying he ain’t want nothing to do with the aid being held up to Ukraine now tell me how is that him absolving trump?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Lev Pernas's lawyer :deadmanny:

@josephabondy
https://twitter.com/josephabondy/status/1214392685592752128

Hey, @GOPLeader Kevin McCarthy. Time to call the witnesses, correct?#LetLevSpeak #LevRemembers.

ENpjtY9WoAExc4R

Kevin McCarthy

✔@GOPLeader

For Senator Chuck Schumer to claim he wants witnesses now—after Democrats had complete control to run a rigged process in the House—is absurd. Dems know they don’t have a case.

22:45 - 6 Jan 2020

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it don’t work that way... Sundland on record ratting all of them out, Bolton on record saying he ain’t want nothing to do with the aid being held up to Ukraine now tell me how is that him absolving trump?
Im saying he would say whatever is necessary to absolve him.

The danger posed to bolton and sondland are predicated on further trump admin related investigations leading to charges. But if a senate sham trial is forced through, what further investigations would they even be subject to?

Bolton is blatantly ignoring the house investigation but wants to contribute to the senate one that the senators conducting it have already admitted they will rush through and absolve trump.

What makes you think a trial like that would ask bolton something to compromise himself? What further legal proceedings would bolton if the senate trial ends without removal?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
· 57s
Just asked Mitt Romney if he has any concerns with McConnell coordinating with the WH on trial, and Romney said: “I’m sure the leader will provide impartial justice.”

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Romney also said he‘s “comfortable with the Clinton approach,” which is to hear opening arguments and then decide on witnesses later - the same position as McConnell. He added he does want to hear from John Bolton and potentially others as well.

12:43 - 7 Jan 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Asked Dem Sen. Doug Jones, who is vulnerable in 2020, about Pelosi withholding articles, and he said: “I’m hoping they will come over here soon. I think most people are ready to get moving on this.”
Jones said “what concerns me more” is the GOP refusal to agree first on witnesses
13:10 - 7 Jan 2020