Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, a West Virginia Republican, would not say if she would vote to subpoena John Bolton or if she wants to hear testimony from him.

"I'm just going to wait and see what happens," she told me.
15:00 - 6 Jan 2020

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder if these idiots realize that this can have collateral damage in the future. Can you imagine 10 years from now the outrage on the right if a Democratic President is impeached and because of the rule change, a democratic-leaning senate dismisses the charges right away.
I’m pretty sure they are safely counting on Dems. Ever electing a person as obviously corrupt as Trump.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Mitt Romney just told me “of course” he would like to hear from John Bolton. “I’d like to hear what he has to say.”
Asked if he‘d vote to subpoena Bolton, Romney stopped short and said he first would want to know what the process is. But added he would like to hear from Bolton.
16:18 - 6 Jan 2020

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I wonder if these idiots realize that this can have collateral damage in the future. Can you imagine 10 years from now the outrage on the right if a Democratic President is impeached and because of the rule change, a democratic-leaning senate dismisses the charges right away.
They'll conveniently forget, like how they set rules for the Benghazi hearings in 2014 and when Dems used the same rules (which hadn't changed since) for the impeachment hearings, they lost their shyt. That was only 5 years ago :skip:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolton will testify to absolve Trump. Calling it now

This just strikes me as a ploy to start the senate trial and rush it through per turtle's plan. Then bolton makes a showy defense of trump

Why wouldn't he? He's getting the world war he's always wanted trump could be dangling his former position to him

They need to submit another article of impeachment, for the obstruction in the muller investigation. The Mueller report and Ukraine need to be connected for the public

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

This just strikes me as a ploy to start the senate trial and rush it through per turtle's plan. Then bolton makes a showy defense of trump

Why wouldn't he? He's getting the world war he's always wanted trump could be dangling his former position to him

They need to submit another article of impeachment, for the obstruction in the muller investigation. The Mueller report and Ukraine need to be connected for the public

I mean he could try if he’s an idiot but there is going to be paper trail and other people have already testified.

Not opposed to adding more articles

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

I think it was Lawrence o'Donnell who said maybe he wants Trump out so Pence can take over the war part.