Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Crater Face didn't say nothing that wasn't already out there. :what:

All Crater Face did was parrot the New York Times article. :camby:
You know damn well that bytch didn't give a shyt about Kamala's history as AG, she was just up there trying cause chaos. Why are you defending that dumb bytch.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Precedents matter, it was the right thing to do, and despite the propaganda very likely will hurt his electoral prospect.
This won't hurt Trump at all. You're right it was the right thing to do but regardless he'll still be in office.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Find the posts and quote them.
Nah do it yourself. Start at the beginning of the thread.

I’ll quote a recent one I read that stands out in memory though.

The investigation is on going.. they can and more than likely will draft additional articles of impeachment. They have obstruction of justice from the Mueller report, witness intimidation and a whole other litany of charges. I get the sense the Republicans arent as unified as they want the public to believe and the Democrats have a proverbial ace up their sleeves. I dont believe they would push this hard and soon if they felt they didnt have enough votes in the Senate. My bold prediction is Trump is will be removed lead by Romney and a gaggle of "sane" Republicans.

That was last week. There were plenty in Sept and Oct.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know damn well that bytch didn't give a shyt about Kamala's history as AG, she was just up there trying cause chaos. Why are you defending that dumb bytch.

How am I defending Crater Face? :what:

And are you a fan of Copmala? :what:

They both don't give a shyt about Black Americans. So, fukk the both of them. :what:

Copmala campaign was dead once that article came out.:what:

No one give a damn about Crater Face. :what:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You're right it was the right thing.

That's all you had to say. If a President abuses his office or commits high crimes and misdemeanors then the remedy in the Constitution is impeachment. fukk the morally corrupt Republicans. The Democratic members did exactly what they were supposed to do. Now let the chips fall where they may. Maybe you can go and knock on some doors and try to get higher turnouts in 2020.