Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
"Trump Impeached" tees on sale on Amazon as we speak brehs :wow:

Trump gonna have a heavy burden to carry for the rest of his life. Clinton was, and still is, well liked and his situation had nothing to do with the job. Trump will now be universally known as a President who cheated, not on his wife, but on the country.

Damn

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Some of you niccas be acting like girls.

Anyway, I dont care what the senate does because we know they wont remove him. Since you dikkheads who just randomly popped up in this thread trying to tell ppl how things work like we dont know....what impeachment does is removes his ability to be pardoned. And if you know ANYTHING about Trump the last thing he wants is to be impeached. He's a narcissist. Look up what he has said about impeachment in regards to other presidents. This vote is a stab in his heart. All these fake ass Frank Grimes done popped up in this thread. Gtfoh with yall BS.

Real talk. :pachaha:

I know damn well Trump won't be removed from office. However I'm going to sleep well. Can anybody say the same about Trump?:russ:

He will never let this go. This is going to be in every text book history. Congrats Donny:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Some of you niccas be acting like girls.

Anyway, I dont care what the senate does because we know they wont remove him. Since you dikkheads who just randomly popped up in this thread trying to tell ppl how things work like we dont know....what impeachment does is removes his ability to be pardoned. And if you know ANYTHING about Trump the last thing he wants is to be impeached. He's a narcissist. Look up what he has said about impeachment in regards to other presidents. This vote is a stab in his heart. All these fake ass Frank Grimes done popped up in this thread. Gtfoh with yall BS.
should neg you for disparaging women :troll:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Kamala hit 2nd place after that interview and peaked right before that debate in July where the agent attacked her. Then she nose-dived.

Crater Face didn't say nothing that wasn't already out there. :what:

All Crater Face did was parrot the New York Times article. :camby:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This does not need to be said, we are all aware of this obviously.

The other two presidents weren't removed either
Yes it does. The problem with this thread is it’s a bunch of people who don’t know shyt about politics talking. There were quite a few delusional posters in here predicting he will get removed by the Senate