Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

you're going to hold all of these negs

take them stupid negs and slap yo stupid ass with em

what some damn negs gonna do to me? nikka Im already negged. Them damn red numbers dont mean damn shyt

like I said at the end of the day learn how the governement works first and stop being ignant

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
regardless of what the senate does, the impeachment had to happen. everyone knew he was a corrupt puppet and now it's in the record books for perpetuity.

chump might be defiant and feisty on the outside, but he's definitely crying like a little bytch on the inside right now.
:lolbron:

Daps
They’d be praising Schmidt as some sort of savior of the party today. The modern Republican Party is no more decent than hitler and his men. No hyperbole in that statement whatsoever.

Breh, that post went right over your head, lol.

I was saying the Republicans are WORSE than Hydra and Red Skull.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Florida. Recount. Bush’s brother shutting it down and multiple Supreme Court justices with relatives lined up for jobs under bush ruling in his favor to give him the presidency. That’s what did it.
I’m aware of that

My point is that it isn’t that close if Gore let Clinton campaign for him. Gore didn’t want that because of impeachment.

Last edited: