Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Clinton was impeached in '98 and by '99 nobody cared :bryan: This whole shyt is a joke.
Nobody cared because we could all see it was an act in bad faith and newt was hoping he could get gore too in order to make himself president. They were trying to get Bill out of there for doing something many of them, including the speaker of the house were all doing.

Breh, Hydra did some evil shyt, no doubt about it.

But to compare them to Republicans?

:picard:

Red Skull would be getting primaried if he were a Republican running for reelection.
They’d be praising Schmidt as some sort of savior of the party today. The modern Republican Party is no more decent than hitler and his men. No hyperbole in that statement whatsoever.

Except it probably cost Al Gore the 2000 election and the Republicans won the house and senate.
Florida. Recount. Bush’s brother shutting it down and multiple Supreme Court justices with relatives lined up for jobs under bush ruling in his favor to give him the presidency. That’s what did it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So many House Dems gonna be poppin bottles and smoking cigars tonight.

Good for them. They stood up for the country. Stepped up and exercised their duty to protect the best interests of the republic :wow:

They were elected in 2018 to put a check on the president and they have done their jobs... Which should have the gop shytting on themselves come 2020 they will absolutely lose the senate all they have to do is flip 5-6 seats.. I’ll give it an 8 seat flip..

Even if trump wins re election he’s going to resign instead of face the possibility of being removed.. But since he won’t win re election he will leave office kicking and screaming talking all sorts of wild shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
some of my politico vets can school me on this but can they theoretically hold the articles until right before the election to hedge their bets. so if trump by chance does win 2020 but the repubs lose the senate the articles can be sent over and he be convicted?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
some of my politico vets can school me on this but can they theoretically hold the articles until right before the election to hedge their bets. so if trump by chance does win 2020 but the repubs lose the senate the articles can be sent over and he be convicted?
A group of House Democrats is pushing Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other leaders to withhold the articles of impeachment against President Trump that are expected to emerge on Wednesday, potentially delaying a Senate trial for months.

The notion of impeaching Trump but holding the articles in the House has gained traction among some on the political left as a way of potentially forcing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to conduct a trial on more favorable terms for Democrats. And if no agreement is reached, some have argued, the trial could be delayed indefinitely, denying Trump an expected acquittal.

The gambit has gained some traction inside the left wing of the House Democratic Caucus this week. Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) said Wednesday, as his colleagues debated the impeachment articles on the House floor, that he has spoken to three dozen Democratic lawmakers who had expressed some level of enthusiasm for the idea of “rounding out the record and spending the time to do this right.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...25814a-21c5-11ea-a153-dce4b94e4249_story.html

Daps
Chisel this shyt in stone.

All these fake ass posters and accounts with their concern trolling tonight about this being pointless, and nothing will change, will be out in full force with a trillion and one gifs, :troll: smileys, I told you so's, and celebratory tweets when the inevitable likelihood of the Senate failing to convict him happens.

Just like when Barr threw a wet blanket on the Mueller Report that day with his opinionated and compromised summary at the press conference that nobody asked for. These dudes were throwing a Trump love fest in here not seen since 2016.

You dudes aren't fooling anyone. You're a bunch of fakkits today and you'll still be a bunch of fakkits next year.

But for tonight :mjgrin:

:umad: