Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Some of you niccas be acting like girls.

Anyway, I dont care what the senate does because we know they wont remove him. Since you dikkheads who just randomly popped up in this thread trying to tell ppl how things work like we dont know....what impeachment does is removes his ability to be pardoned. And if you know ANYTHING about Trump the last thing he wants is to be impeached. He's a narcissist. Look up what he has said about impeachment in regards to other presidents. This vote is a stab in his heart. All these fake ass Frank Grimes done popped up in this thread. Gtfoh with yall BS.

Daps
Brehs in here are asking if he will be removed. They need to know :ufdup:

Yeah, by one username who up until 10 minutes ago had a grand total of 1 post in HL, over two years ago and registered over 5 years ago.

These are the same posters who would have popped up trolling and cheering if he HADN'T been impeached.

Don't play yourself by actually taking them serious.

:ufdup:

Alt-right Trumpset accounts are known for three things: lack of creativity, idiocy, and virginity.

Not necessarily in that order though.

:yeshrug:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

I have absolutely no faith in the Senate to do the right thing here, but for today...

:blessed: :mj::stylin::dj2:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't trust what Billary says.
You don't have to, all of the evidence has been openly available since she attempted to join the Trump administration. Along with her sympathy for certain dictators - Hillary just said some sh*t out loud that everyone who follows politics already knew.:manny: