Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Would you be humble if someone took your $300 billion?

Bro he been this way when he came into power. The Pentagon and government officials didnt know shyt about him until it was too late.

Putin came to power playing behind the scenes until it was time to become president. He is committing military bio-grade attacks on spies on foreign soil etc... nobody is innocent but this dude doing to much. Russia keep forgetting they cant fight a war with America or China they all bluff with no money or production line.

Like Obama said they make nothing but poorly graded nuclear weapons destroying their own environments

Daps
That's cool.

Who do you think can bear him in November?
Do you think Trump is unbeatable? If so can you explain your perspective on why you think so?

The brehs who think Trump is teflon have always confused me. For me I see a cheeto who lost the popular vote but won via game show election policy in a year where turnout was uninspired and his opponent was perceived by many to be "gifted the nomination." In 45's first term he's made America look incompetent, at best, on the world stage. Im not going to even touch his domestic fukkery, we got multiple threads on that. I say this a lot but @FAH1223 posts informative tweets, polls, and links that show Trump isn't THAT guy, he's a guy. There's a lot of different factors that contributed to him being elected. Its possible he is re-elected but he's hardly Mt. Everest

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Do you think Trump is unbeatable? If so can you explain your perspective on why you think so?

The brehs who think Trump is teflon have always confused me. For me I see a cheeto who lost the popular vote but won via game show election policy in a year where turnout was uninspired and his opponent was perceived by many to be "gifted the nomination." In 45's first term he's made America look incompetent, at best, on the world stage. Im not going to even touch his domestic fukkery, we got multiple threads on that. I say this a lot but @FAH1223 posts informative tweets, polls, and links that show Trump isn't THAT guy, he's a guy. There's a lot of different factors that contributed to him being elected. Its possible he is re-elected but he's hardly Mt. Everest

No, he's certainly beatable. He lost the popular vote in 2016 after all.

I would like him to be removed now. But he won't be unless public opinion changes, I'll settle for getting at least 1 Republican Senator to vote for removal.

I feel like the economy may he slowing down next summer, if so he'll easily lose.

If the economy isn't a factor, it'll be close depending on the candidate.

I'd love for it to be a blowout.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
House Democratic Caucus Chair Hakeem Jeffries dismissed a poll showing declining support for the House’s impeachment inquiry, noting other polling contradicting the result and saying Congress’ job is “to follow the facts": “That’s what we have been doing, that’s what we are doing, that’s what we’re going to continue to do moving forward.”

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Top Judiciary Dem dismisses poll showing declining support for impeachment: 'Our job is to follow the facts'
Wallace also pressed Jeffries on Republican complaints that the impeachment inquiry is moving too fast for the White House to adequately defend itself, asking “how can you ask the White House to participate in a hearing three days from now when they don’t even know who the witnesses are going to...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The Hill
1 hr ·
House Democratic Caucus Chair Hakeem Jeffries dismissed a poll showing declining support for the House’s impeachment inquiry, noting other polling contradicting the result and saying Congress’ job is “to follow the facts": “That’s what we have been doing, that’s what we are doing, that’s what we’re going to continue to do moving forward.”

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Top Judiciary Dem dismisses poll showing declining support for impeachment: 'Our job is to follow the facts'
Wallace also pressed Jeffries on Republican complaints that the impeachment inquiry is moving too fast for the White House to adequately defend itself, asking “how can you ask the White House to participate in a hearing three days from now when they don’t even know who the witnesses are going to...

What does Wallace want the Democrats to do? How can the White House defend itself in a witch hunt or what ever nonsense they are labeling it? Should we wait for the election to settle things? Moscow Mitch isn’t even interested in securing the election.

These conversations with Republicans are corny. Let them acquit and we will have a clear idea who is a traitor and who isn’t.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Wallace want the Democrats to do? How can the White House defend itself in a witch hunt or what ever nonsense they are labeling it? Should we wait for the election to settle things? Moscow Mitch isn’t even interested in securing the election.

These conversations with Republicans are corny. Let them acquit and we will have a clear idea who is a traitor and who isn’t.
Democrats just need to stay on message.. don't get caught up trying to defend themselves from the outlandish bullshyt the Republicans say. Make the impeachment trial as much about THEM as it is about Trump. They've enabled this moron so they may not vote for him to be removed but they will have to defend an untenable position going into 2020 elections. It'll be like trying to win the New York marathon with shotgun sized blast in the back.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Didnt this guy kill half his scientist trying to test nuclear missiles? :mjlol:

Dude a pump faker of the highest order :mjlol:

Anyone paying attention been known this

It's the casuals that be like, "Yea he's our enemy but Putin is a first class leader for a country." :comeon:

Nah... He stays doing the most while tanking the shyt out his countries economy

This cac pushing out his chest like he got some fresh missiles but we all know he got nothing but a couple Gorbachev era bunker busters :childplease:

Go shoot down a civilian plane, fakkot

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyone paying attention been known this

It's the casuals that be like, "Yea he's our enemy but Putin is a first class leader for a country." :comeon:

Nah... He stays doing the most while tanking the shyt out his countries economy

This cac pushing out his chest like he got some fresh missiles but we all know he got nothing but a couple Gorbachev era bunker busters :childplease:

Go shoot down a civilian plane, fakkot
:picard: :damn:

Dudes out here cheating in the olympics :mjlol: