Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Putin sure does talk a lot
Not really. It’s a little game those two sissies play. One says one thing and the other ignores it.

I read something the other day about the president and his supporters and why they support him by Ezra Klein. Klein said that Republicans have hasten their demise. I am saying the same thing about Putin: he has burned his $300 billion.

I have been asking since 2014 if the sanctions were worth it to any American that was listening. I am now asking my Russian bots if electing that moron was worth it.

Daps
Not really. It’s a little game those two sissies play. One says one thing and the other ignores it.

I read something the other day about the president and his supporters and why they support him by Ezra Klein. Klein said that Republicans have hasten their demise. I am saying the same thing about Putin: he has burned his $300 billion.

I have been asking since 2014 if the sanctions were worth it to any American that was listening. I am now asking my Russian bots if electing that moron was worth it.
Word, I've always assumed ( once Trump is out of office that the pressure Russia is gonna see from the global community would lead to a stress fall down four flights of stairs by Putin. Russia has certainly gotten tons of presents from the Trump admin but Russia is so... sloppy. They remind me of a kid that's very clever. They'll finesse you every now and again but since its a kid the playbook is fairly predictable

This is good times for Russia, they managed to take advantage of American stupidity and get an agent in the White House but boy I hope that long term pushback is worth it

I fw a girl who is into politics and astrology. I'm not really into astrology but I was really into astronomy so they kind of go together for me. Everytime we have a political discussion now about the wild state of the world she always says some sort of variarion of "In the Age of Aquarius all the rules change. Power returns to the collective."

I been :yeshrug:about her Age of Aquarius theory because I didnt know what that even meant, then I did some looking. I had to research what an astrological era even means and Aquarius characteristics but it makes me :jbhmm:. There's no agreed upon time for the AoA, some think its already started (2012) some think we're building to it. From my research the thing this is mostly agreed upon is the general way we will see things shift. I've been saying for the longest time that something about life changed in 2013. Our society is more accepting of LGBTQ, rise of the MeToo movement, emphasis on mental health, a rise in general spirituality outside of religion. If you're ever bored enough and want a break from the shyt show that is global politics I'd recommend reading some blogs from astrologers about the Aquarian Age. Even the ones I didn't find informative were still interesting reads.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Tired of this dude like he doing too much to prove Russia is here to stay. If he was smart he would do shyt more quietly
Would you be humble if someone took your $300 billion?