Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Ran to Twitter so massa can make him feel better:scust:
"I'm a good boy. I love Mr. Trump massa" :unimpressed:

source.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Those sources, who recently met with Ukrainian officials, said that the Ukrainian government could still announce new investigations which could be seen as politically beneficial to the US President. However, it is unclear what exactly those potential investigations would cover or when they would be announced. One source told CNN that Ukrainian officials recognized that any potential investigations would need to look into current issues and not just those of the past.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them twitter comments will have u hating this country

Saw this today. I want this bish to get ran over by a bus

This is what happens when white supremacy becomes popular. At this rate of acceleration you can expect people to start talking about segregated water fountains and shyt again soon.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
JUST IN: State election officials in Ohio revealed that they detected and stopped an election-related cyber attack earlier this month that was traced back to a Russian-owned firm.

“The good guys won that day and the bad guys lost,” Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose told reporters.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Russian firm's attempt to hack Ohio voting systems thwarted
The attack was "poking around for soft spots," according to LaRose.