Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Trump's tough guy talk doesnt come out when talking about Putin and Russia. I havent heard a peep from Trump about this. A big fat hoe.

What's damning?

It's one man's opinion. Trumptards won't care

You're one of those people who care more about what Trump supporters think then you should. They dont like you, want to see you dead or sent back to where ever they think you came from. You should stop caring about what they think. They wont change. Hope this helps you.

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The Hill
1 hr ·

Top Judiciary Dem dismisses poll showing declining support for impeachment: 'Our job is to follow the facts'
Wallace also pressed Jeffries on Republican complaints that the impeachment inquiry is moving too fast for the White House to adequately defend itself, asking “how can you ask the White House to participate in a hearing three days from now when they don’t even know who the witnesses are going to...

But Senator Kennedy was just on MTP saying Trump can't defend himself because the House is not allowing him to. You get an invitation to do just that and they decline. This question was not from a sincere place. He wanted to defend himself, he would comply with document requests that prove his claims of no quid pro quo.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Trump's tough guy talk doesnt come out when talking about Putin and Russia. I havent heard a peep from Trump about this. A big fat hoe.

You're one of those people who care more about what Trump supporters think then you should. They dont like you, want to see you dead or sent back to where ever they think you came from. You should stop caring about what they think. They wont change. Hope this helps you.
I don't care what they think of me at all. I care what they think of him because I want him removed NOW. I want that. Their opinion matters towards that goal, unfortunately.