Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Extend the investigation and convince Biden to withdraw from the race. Then, if the Senate GOP puts Biden on trial it doesn't help them or Trump.
All the while the Senate dems get to present more and more evidence of corruption and incompetence.
It would completely blow up in the GOP's faces.

You just need to be sure Warren or Sanders can do the job and win. It's a gamble, but it takes away a lot of the GOP's cards.
:dahell:This is a terrible idea. Not only didn’t Biden do nothing wrong you’re rewarding Trump for his crimes. All republicans would say is “see we were right he dropped out because he’s guilty “ :heh: Why are y’all overthinking this shyt. It’s simple dems have the facts and evidence on their side. They don’t need all these games.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:This is a terrible idea. Not only didn’t Biden do nothing wrong you’re rewarding Trump for his crimes. All republicans would say is “see we were right he dropped out because he’s guilty “ :heh: Why are y’all overthinking this shyt. It’s simple dems have the facts and evidence on their side. They don’t need all these games.
Okey Doke.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
images

:russ:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is your opinion, which seems to be largely based on how you feel as an individual voter. You keep saying it as if it's fact, it's not.
I'm an independent and would 100% vote for Sanders/Warren and can't stand Biden. People also need to stop treating independents as if they all think the same.

Somehow according to him Biden (with no ideas who his running mate is) is gonna beat trump, but Warren/Gillum gonna get destroyed lol

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Been like that before Bush. See Reagan/Bush I-Iran contra/central American dirty wars, Nixon watergate/Vietnam.
I know. However, under Bush 43, the GOP was more sycophantic than they were under Nixon & Reagan.

Also, many of the policies and decisions the Bush 43 administration made after 9/11 were unprecedented.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is your opinion, which seems to be largely based on how you feel as an individual voter. You keep saying it as if it's fact, it's not.
I'm an independent and would 100% vote for Sanders/Warren and can't stand Biden. People also need to stop treating independents as if they all think the same.
Bruh just stop. I didn’t have to read to know exactly what you wrote, you just trolling, if you knew about Gillum, you know Gillum is much nicer with the word play than trump or pence but you trolling and ima keep it moving. Believe that somehow Biden is gonna get black folks to vote like Andre Gillum would brehs
Cool. Keep thinking that a white supremacist nation is going to suddenly switch up and be some super progressive nation.

Trump's base was called the silent majority for a reason in 2016. Nobody seen they asses coming.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all seriously think that ticket is winning a general election? :dwillhuh:
How?:dwillhuh::hubie:

Versus what other ticket? Please share your potential ideas, Biden and who? You think Booker or Harris gonna win? or bootyjudge? Gillum has a big following here in Florida and will surely get more black voters to come out, than for Joe fukkin Biden.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool. Keep thinking that a white supremacist nation is going to suddenly switch up and be some super progressive nation.

Trump's base was called the silent majority for a reason in 2016. Nobody seen they asses coming.

or a bunch of muthafukas sat out in 2016, that didnt sit out in 2008 or 2012.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

There's no reason to call Trump's base a silent majority when they aren't the majority and did not win the majority of the vote or even more than Hillary.
I also didn't argue what you're saying. I asked you for proof of your claim which you can't actually provide.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There's no reason to call Trump's base a silent majority when they aren't the majority and did not win the majority of the vote or even more than Hillary.
I also didn't argue what you're saying. I asked you for proof of your claim which you can't actually provide.
Popular vote doesn't matter. We've been through this. It's all about the electoral college. Trump would be the type to lose popular vote again and still win electoral college. Silent majority = electoral college.

Me personally, I seen Biden winning states that Warren or Sanders wouldn't win.

The only way I'd accept Biden dropping out the race is if the Senate removed Trump from office. In that case and that case only, Warren would have a strong chance to win because Pence and the Republican party would be severely damaged.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Popular vote doesn't matter. We've been through this. It's all about the electoral college. Trump would be the type to lose popular vote again and still win electoral college. Silent majority = electoral college.

Me personally, I seen Biden winning states that Warren or Sanders wouldn't win.

The only way I'd accept Biden dropping out the race is if the Senate removed Trump from office. In that case and that case only, Warren would have a strong chance to win because Pence and the Republican party would be severely damaged.

I'm not arguing that popular vote matters (in the context of who wins the presidency). I'm arguing that Trump doesn't have a silent majority. You can try to spin it and insist that silent majority = electoral college if you want to.

Trumps chances of winning likely decrease the higher voter turnout we get, but I'm supposed to believe this president has a silent majority behind him? fukk that, Trumps base is a minority. He can still win with a minority following (due to the EC) but let's be serious.

I'm also not advocating Biden dropping out, so no idea what you are talking about there.
I'm arguing against your self-serving statements that you can't back up with any proof. "Only Biden can win because I said so" Prove it or stop pretending it's fact.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm not arguing that popular vote matters (in the context of who wins the presidency). I'm arguing that Trump doesn't have a silent majority. You can try to spin it and insist that silent majority = electoral college if you want to.

Trumps chances of winning likely decrease the higher voter turnout we get, but I'm supposed to believe this president has a silent majority behind him? fukk that, Trumps base is a minority. He can still win with a minority following (due to the EC) but let's be serious.

I'm also not advocating Biden dropping out, so no idea what you are talking about there.
I'm arguing against your self-serving statements that you can't back up with any proof. "Only Biden can win because I said so" Prove it or stop pretending it's fact.
You're welcome to believe otherwise. I choose not to live in a fantasy world.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

He isn't going to win PA, MI, and WI again. Whoever the nominee is won't be as complacent as Hillary was and will hit those areas like she should have done in 2016. other than NH, I really don't see other states that Hillary won that Trump could possibly win whereas there's several more states that Trump won which a Dem could easily pick up.