Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
They wanted to vote for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him in 2020. :stopitslime: 2020 is about getting all the muthafukas that sat out in 2016 to come out and vote.

Look at all them middle to older age white people. Including them unions and fire fighters. Biden got strong support in that demographic. They the ones that actually vote and could move states in Biden's favor.

Last time I'm going to post about this in here based on my previous post regarding off topic things.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at all them middle to older age white people. Including them unions and fire fighters. Biden got strong support in that demographic. They the ones that actually vote and could move states in Biden's favor.

Last time I'm going to post about this in here based on my previous post regarding off topic things.

Again,old white ppl wanted to vote for trump in 2016 and the majority probably will want to in 2020, again, 2020 is about getting the people THAT SAT OUT in 2016, you thinking about convincing majority white folks to vote blue :mjlol::mjlol: when we ALL know the majority gonna vote for Trump.

Edit: you think Joey B is gonna convince the same ppl that sat out if not more to come out to vote for him in 2020? thats some bullshyt mayne

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The recent election trends say otherwise
Not only are Democrats trending upward with a ever expanding base by HISTORIC numbers as seen in the mid terms but the Republican base has retracted substantially and they arent gaining new voters. Anyone thinking the Republicans or Trump will win in 2020 is simply naive. Democrats should use the impeachment hearings as a cudgel to repeatedly expose and weaken the GOP well into the summer of 2020. The majority of the populace know the Republicans are corrupt liars now make that perception undeniable. Anything else saying different has no idea what they are talking about and are only interested in obfuscation and misdirection.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extend the investigation and convince Biden to withdraw from the race. Then, if the Senate GOP puts Biden on trial it doesn't help them or Trump.
All the while the Senate dems get to present more and more evidence of corruption and incompetence.
It would completely blow up in the GOP's faces.

You just need to be sure Warren or Sanders can do the job and win. It's a gamble, but it takes away a lot of the GOP's cards.
The establishment is so cliquey who knows if they would actually go through with it.

I like the idea

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s absolutely not crazy talk. I’ve thought this for a while as well, and not just because Biden isn’t a great candidate. They are banking on this shyt. It is downright fukking selfish at this point for Biden to stay in this while literally the GOP’s entire game plan revolves around him possibly being corrupt with his son. Get rid of Biden and where the hell do they go from there?
Yes and it delegitimizes the entire trump defense that its necessary to extort a foreign country over investigating biden if the dems show they'll readily investigate him as a commitment to anti corruption. Blows up his entire defense while further legitimizing the inquiry.

But again, the establishment is too cliquish and i doubt they want to throw him to the wolves and risk bernie becoming president.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You can’t be sure he won’t win those rust belt states again, especially WI.

A Dem could pick up a southern state or 2 though and that could be the real game changer. GA and FL will both have an influx of new black voters, or NC, or even TX. If Bernie is the nominee especially he has a chance of flipping TX. It’s a long shot but he’s been beating Trump in some recent polls there cause he has crazy hispanic support.
:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

The one thing Rudy is right on is that whatever Parnas says has to be triple and quadruple checked. If there's no receipts, then it shouldn't be used in any way for impeachment.

Especially since Fiona Hill warned that the Russians will put false information out there for the expressed purpose of leading people through rabbit holes with no end and very little truth, if at all.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden and his son did nothing wrong. Hilary Clinton did nothing wrong.

Why are we rewarding the GOP? How do we know this isn’t part of their master plan? How do we know that they picked Muller because they knew he was a coward because they knew the Democrats were also cowards and wouldn’t impeach the present?

impeach the mothafukka. We know the republicans are traitors. Don’t let history repeat itself. Get rid of them. Because I know how it ends for black people in this country when you let the losers into government.
What kind of bargain are they trying to make?

All the gaslighting has forced them to make a devil's bargain that is completely unnecessary.

Joe Biden did nothing wrong.

Trump has done countless things wrong.

We don't need to play into their bullshyt narrative.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The one thing Rudy is right on is that whatever Parnas says has to be triple and quadruple checked. If there's no receipts, then it shouldn't be used in any way for impeachment.

Especially since Fiona Hill warned that the Russians will put false information out there for the expressed purpose of leading people through rabbit holes with no end and very little truth, if at all.
No