Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

According to the Congressional Research Service, the Speaker can remove members of select committees and conference committees at any time. And internal party rules require an indicted chairman, ranking member, or member of leadership to temporarily step aside. For example, Speaker Ryan could remove Representative Devin Nunes, R-Calif., from the House Intelligence committee (HPSCI) at any time for any reason — HPSCI is a select committee.

You know what that means right? :mjgrin:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Nunes during Swalwell's time:

XNrKnBb.jpg

:nervousnunes:

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ever since George W. Bush's presidency, Republicans have been believing more & more in the UNITARY EXECUTIVE THEORY.

The unitary executive theory essentially means that "the president is king and if the president orders you to do something, you do it no matter what".

Of course, Republicans only believe in this theory when there's a Republican in the White House. Also, Congress in the past 50 years has delegated more and more power to the Executive Branch (aka the Presidency).
Been like that before Bush. See Reagan/Bush I-Iran contra/central American dirty wars, Nixon watergate/Vietnam.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
That's just giving Trump re-election in 2020. Biden is the only one that can beat Trump. GOP trying to put Biden on trial in the Senate will not hurt him.

You were making this same base argument before impeachment started...when you were arguing against impeachment. Haven't they already handed Trump 2020?

Also how do you know only Biden can beat Trump, despite polling data suggesting the opposite?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You were making this same base argument before impeachment started...when you were arguing against impeachment. Haven't they already handed Trump 2020?

Also how do you know only Biden can beat Trump, despite polling data suggesting the opposite?
I've said a million times that polling doesn't matter, and nobody learned from 2016. If Biden drops out, that just feeds into the Republican narrative that Biden is corrupt and Trump was doing the right thing. That helps him in the general election.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've said a million times that polling doesn't matter, and nobody learned from 2016. If Biden drops out, that just feeds into the Republican narrative that Biden is corrupt and Trump was doing the right thing. That helps him in the general election.

Depends on how he drops out

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

It’s like they cannot see it.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

So polling doesn't matter, but we should just take your word for it, because your word does matter?
Again, I asked how do you know only Biden can beat Trump?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just giving Trump re-election in 2020. Biden is the only one that can beat Trump. GOP trying to put Biden on trial in the Senate will not hurt him.

That's a liberal wet dream (due to gender and race) only to be devastated in the main-election when Trump destroys them. No black running mate is able to help beat Trump unless it was Michelle Obama, and she hates politics sooo......

Bruh just stop. I didn’t have to read to know exactly what you wrote, you just trolling, if you knew about Gillum, you know Gillum is much nicer with the word play than trump or pence but you trolling and ima keep it moving. Believe that somehow Biden is gonna get black folks to vote like Andre Gillum would brehs

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So polling doesn't matter, but we should just take your word for it, because your word does matter?
Again, I asked how do you know only Biden can beat Trump?
This country isn't as progressive as Warren and Sanders supporters want people to believe. Some independents and non Trump Republicans would vote Biden. They would not vote Sanders or Warren. You need them groups in a general election. You can't win on liberal outrage alone. What's good in a primary isn't what's good in a general election. Also, sorry to say but no woman is beating Trump.
Depends on how he drops out
Doesn't matter how he drops out. Trump and Republicans spin narratives all the time.

Anyway, let the Senate turn the Impeachment trial into a trial about Biden. It would backfire in all their faces and lead to them losing the Senate in 2020.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This country isn't as progressive as Warren and Sanders supporters want people to believe. Some independents and non Trump Republicans would vote Biden. They would not vote Sanders or Warren. You need them groups in a general election. You can't win on liberal outrage alone. What's good in a primary isn't what's good in a general election. Also, sorry to say but no woman is beating Trump.

This is your opinion, which seems to be largely based on how you feel as an individual voter. You keep saying it as if it's fact, it's not.
I'm an independent and would 100% vote for Sanders/Warren and can't stand Biden. People also need to stop treating independents as if they all think the same.