Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He isn't going to win PA, MI, and WI again. Whoever the nominee is won't be as complacent as Hillary was and will hit those areas like she should have done in 2016. other than NH, I really don't see other states that Hillary won that Trump could possibly win whereas there's several more states that Trump won which a Dem could easily pick up.
I will be shocked it Trump is able to turn NH. It was close last time but I think independents in my state want nothing to do with him at this point.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He isn't going to win PA, MI, and WI again. Whoever the nominee is won't be as complacent as Hillary was and will hit those areas like she should have done in 2016. other than NH, I really don't see other states that Hillary won that Trump could possibly win whereas there's several more states that Trump won which a Dem could easily pick up.
I don't see many old white men (you know, the group that actually votes) voting Warren or Sanders. They would vote Biden. That progressive shyt scares a lot of them. Which is why I think Biden has an easier chance to win those states than the others.

Anyway, I hate when people go off topic in threads so I don't want to keep discussing off topic stuff in here. I'd rather go to the other thread.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Vulnerable Democrats spooked by GOP impeachment ad onslaught
Dems better counterattack against GOP anti-impeaching ads. They have to fight against Trump and the GOP on multiple fronts. Show no mercy go all out. Because the white American public is dumb as shyt will believe these conservatives propaganda pieces.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Eh...I wouldn't really say that. IMO those states are very much in play, midterms don't predict general election results (look at Obama...2010 was terrible for Dems but he still got reelected).

I live in Michigan and trust me there are a lot of :mjpls: voters that'll turn out for Trump. If black voters turn out at or near Obama levels then Trump loses, but I'm not confident that'll happen.

Wisconsin has a lower black population and is basically a tossup. Scott Walker only barely lost.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
In your world, we probably don't even attempt to hold Trump accountable for the Ukraine stuff and he's free to cheat in 2020.
Impeachment isn't holding Trump accountable when there's zero chance he'll be removed. Impeachment doesn't hurt him the way it would hurt other Presidents.

Trump is the type that would get Impeached, then commit another crime in your face because he knows he'll still be the President.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You can’t be sure he won’t win those rust belt states again, especially WI.

A Dem could pick up a southern state or 2 though and that could be the real game changer. GA and FL will both have an influx of new black voters, or NC, or even TX. If Bernie is the nominee especially he has a chance of flipping TX. It’s a long shot but he’s been beating Trump in some recent polls there cause he has crazy hispanic support.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Impeachment isn't holding Trump accountable when there's zero chance he'll be removed. Impeachment doesn't hurt him the way it would hurt other Presidents.

Trump is the type that would get Impeached, then commit another crime in your face because he knows he'll still be the President

Nah. If that were the case he wouldn't have released the Ukraine aide when things got too hot for him. Whether or not he gets removed, when the light got on him and his team they started scurrying like roaches, he didn't get more brazen.

People like you embolden Trump by constantly advocating against pressing him on his bullshyt. "In your world" he's probably still bending Ukraine over.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see many old white men (you know, the group that actually votes) voting Warren or Sanders. They would vote Biden. That progressive shyt scares a lot of them. Which is why I think Biden has an easier chance to win those states than the others.

Anyway, I hate when people go off topic in threads so I don't want to keep discussing off topic stuff in here. I'd rather go to the other thread.

They wanted to vote for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him in 2020. :stopitslime: 2020 is about getting all the muthafukas that sat out in 2016 to come out and vote.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
And to what should we do with democracy?

Weakening/stopping Trump and the Republicans is the only way to save democracy.

BTW, I'm not saying Trump shouldn't be impeached. He should and will. The timing just has to be perfect. If the Democrats' timing on this thing is off by even a second, all will be lost.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nah. If that were the case he wouldn't have released the Ukraine aide when things got too hot for him. Whether or not he gets removed, when the light got on him and his team they started scurrying like roaches, he didn't get more brazen.

People like you embolden Trump by constantly advocating against pressing him on his bullshyt.
Not releasing the aid would increase Senate chances of removing him.

I don't embolden Trump at all. I just acknowledge the current political landscape and how Trump can control and spin narratives in his favor.

The true check on Trump is the American people. The 2020 election.