Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk all his supporter. Anyone with that red hat is gonna get rocked. fukk this piece of shyt hope all his family members burn in his trump tower building.

the way they went from treating obama to this :scusthov:
Like I said in another thread, if I run into a Trump supporter in the retirement home 50 years from now they're getting a walking cane to the dome. :birdman:

I'm not about to forget this shyt once he's out of office.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in another thread, if I run into a Trump supporter in the retirement home 50 years from now they're getting a walking cane to the dome. :birdman:

I'm not about to forget this shyt once he's out of office.

There won't be a single person claiming to be a Trump supporter. In true cowardly fashion they will wipe him and their support for him from their brains. This is what they do.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lisa Murkowski was mad at schiff but ain't gon say shyt about trumps twitter post. fukk that old white bytch I hope she croak ar the dinner table:pacspit:
This is why its such bullshyt that the media hypes up Murkowski, Collins, Romney and Gardner as some "core four" that's going to do the right thing and be a profile in courage. They are all scumbags.