Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that I particularly liked McCain, but he did screw Trump over on repealing Obamacare so I'll give him that :hubie:

Murkowski/Collins/Romney/Gardner have NEVER gone against Trump in any significant way.

I'm just not understanding why the media acts like they are the "reasonable" ones. Fukk outta here. fukk em. They're all weak, cowards. May history be unkind to them and their offspring.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
this audio isn't really incriminating, though.

Just shows that he trusts his wise guys more than his Intel employees
You guys just can't help but to find some silver lining for your daddy can you? :mjlol: Another TDS in the flesh.:lolbron: The coming developments are really going to get you guys out in the open. I love it. :ehh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are these the words of someone who has the entire country's best interest at heart? This is truly some sad shyt.

There won't be a single person claiming to be a Trump supporter. In true cowardly fashion they will wipe him and their support for him from their brains. This is what they do.

I'm just not understanding why the media acts like they are the "reasonable" ones. Fukk outta here. fukk em. They're all weak, cowards. May history be unkind to them and their offspring.

Last 3 posts from me. Clearly I'm a Trump supporter? @Dameon Farrow you moron