Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You guys just can't help but to find some silver lining for your daddy can you? :mjlol: Another TDS in the flesh.:lolbron: The coming developments are really going to get you guys out in the open. I love it. :ehh:
Like....why does a President even have wise guys?

Who does this nikka think he is...Kwame Kilpatrick?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how people still fall for Romney’s shyt. He knows there’s not enough votes for witnesses so even if he votes yes no witnesses will be called. Then he could play the good guy.:hhh:

Same with Joe Manchin. He does the same shyt every time and every one is like gasp..."he needs to turn republican". Manchin knows the deal just like Schumer if they have the votes and need Manchin he will vote.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So Manchin is basially a "No" on removal. Shocking. :francis:
Joe Manchin needs to hurry up and switch parties
:dead:So the people that are blocking the witnesses with direct contact with the president are doing a good job pointing out there are no witnesses with direct contact with the president?:gucci:
I think y'all are slightly misunderstanding his point. He's always been in favor of witnesses especially John Bolton.

I think he's being a bit sarcastic and saying "Y'all (the Trump team) are saying that the other testimonies are hearsay. So let's get the first hand witnesses to testify".

Of course, Joe Manchin (and Kyrsten Sinema) are the 2 Democratic senators who would be the likeliest to acquit Trump but they definitely want there to be witnesses (Bolton & Mulvaney, in particular).

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think y'all are slightly misunderstanding his point. He's always been in favor of witnesses especially John Bolton.

I think he's being a bit sarcastic and saying "Y'all (the Trump team) are saying that the other testimonies are hearsay. So let's get the first hand witnesses to testify".

Of course, Joe Manchin (and Kyrsten Sinema) are the 2 Democratic senators who would be the likeliest to acquit Trump but they definitely want there to be witnesses (Bolton & Mulvaney, in particular).
Nah Joe Manchin does this shyt all the time, he will vote with the republicans or Democrats depending on if there is enough votes. He don't want to be seen on the wrong side of history in his state.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t know how people still fall for Romney’s shyt. He knows there’s not enough votes for witnesses so even if he votes yes no witnesses will be called. Then he could play the good guy.:hhh:
honestly, makes you wonder what motivated McCain the few times he really stood up against the GOP as often as he did

Cause he married into money and was relatively comfortable.

For guys like Romney I really don't understand the fear. He JUST got elected. He's fukking loaded. Trump will be gone by the time hes up for reelection. Whats the point?