Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are these the words of someone who has the entire country's best interest at heart? This is truly some sad shyt.

Nothing Trump does or says really surprises me anymore.

But what I find more depressing is that half the people in the country I live can look at that and say " :obama: he's got my vote" .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Dem Senator with a GREAT strategy..

saying the Rep lawyers made a great case for having witnesses and documents in the trial

Since they're saying that the White House held the funds for concern of EU funding, bring in the witnesses that can testify to that. Because there was reporting that the White House was scrambling to come up with a justification for the hold on aid..

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
What did she do, though?

Did she expose their off-record convo?

What he said?
She gave details of what occurred after this interview ended.
Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
NPR's Mary Louise Kelly said during a segment on "All Things Considered" on Friday that Pompeo forcefully questioned whether Americans care about Ukraine and if the veteran journalist — who had recently returned from reporting in Iran — could find the former soviet country on a map.

“He asked, ‘Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?’ He used the F-word in that sentence and many others,” Kelly told her co-host Ari Shapiro, according to a transcript of the program.

He asked if I could find Ukraine on a map. I said yes, and he called out for aides to bring us a map of the world with no writing. I pointed to Ukraine. He put the map away.”

“He said, ‘People will hear about this,’” Kelly recounted.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dem Senator with a GREAT strategy..

saying the Rep lawyers made a great case for having witnesses and documents in the trial

Since they're saying that the White House held the funds for concern of EU funding, bring in the witnesses that can testify to that. Because there was reporting that the White House was scrambling to come up with a justification for the hold on aid..

The senators Q and A section is going to be a s—tshow. Assuming the Republicans don’t ask all their questions and the Dems get to ask 47.

Who exactly can back up the president’s thinking?

If they believe the FBI withheld info to mischaracterize Trump, do they believe they all evidence should be made available?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm convinced there will not be witnesses. The final vote on staying on office or removal will be embarrassing. Not only will it not even get 50 votes, I expect someone like Joe Manchin from West Virginia or Doug Jones from Alabama to vote for an acquittal. That would put you at 45 votes total in favor of removal.

I think there's going to be a big march in front of Capitol Hill either right after they vote for no witnesses, or right after the acquittal.