Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm convinced there will not be witnesses. The final vote on staying on office or removal will be embarrassing. Not only will it not even get 50 votes, I expect someone like Joe Manchin from West Virginia or Doug Jones from Alabama to vote for an acquittal. That would put you at 45 votes total in favor of removal.

I think there's going to be a big march in front of Capitol Hill either right after they vote for no witnesses, or right after the acquittal.

Manchin is 4 years from an election and I doubt he is going to run again.

Jones is toast anyway so there’s no point in not voting his mind.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm convinced there will not be witnesses. The final vote on staying on office or removal will be embarrassing. Not only will it not even get 50 votes, I expect someone like Joe Manchin from West Virginia or Doug Jones from Alabama to vote for an acquittal. That would put you at 45 votes total in favor of removal.

I think there's going to be a big march in front of Capitol Hill either right after they vote for no witnesses, or right after the acquittal.

i hope you get paralyzed from the neck down, end up in a wheelchair, then get pushed down a long, steep, staircase.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Why after? The march should be happening right now, on the weekend, while the R's state their case. Organization is lacking on the left because there are so many factions.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why after? The march should be happening right now, on the weekend, while the R's state their case. Organization is lacking on the left because there are so many factions.
I agree. Unfortunately people can be reactive instead of proactive. The marches wouldn't mean anything after the fact.

I personally think they wouldn't change anything beforehand because the GOP has been taken hostage, but I would like to be wrong here.

Wouldn't be surprised if no witnesses are called, quick vote to acquit, then evidence and leaks drops after the fact. By then it doesnt matter anymore.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m in the army and these dudes love trump! Like damn near worship him. I don’t even argue with them anymore. I just nod my head and go about my business. Lol

How do they like Trump downplaying the troops in Iraq head injuries as "a little headache" sorry but most military dudes are fukking brainless