Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
None of the 6 "facts" by the Reps lawyers answer the simplest question.

Why was the security assistance frozen?

They don't even address it

The last "fact" that Trump did more for Ukraine than Obama has absolutely 0 to do with any of the accusations and ignores that it's entirely possible to abuse your power and provide assistance to a country.

They say each fact alone is enough to sink the Dem's case, but that doesn't even address the case.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

These Republican senators clutch their pearls when Nadler calls them complicit and treacherous, or when Schiff mentions heads on pikes, but when questioned about Trumps repeated ad hominem attacks on US Senators / House Reps / etc all they have to say is "Trump has a unique style of communicating."

Edit: I wish the media would call this out more "Sen Murkowski, you said Schiff 'lost you' when he mentioned heads on pikes, did Trump lose you when he called multiple US congress members dumb, liars or cheaters?" :jbhmm:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Is Trump's lawyer really using the idea of the FBI withholding material detrimental to the case to mischarcterize as a defense for Trump?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What the fukk is this guy talking about?
I'm lost breh.

I haven't heard a denial yet...

I haven't heard an explanation for the hold of aid yet...

We're not even talking about the Obstruction

He's not building a defense. He's just trying to poke holes in the prosecution's argument.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

RobbieGramer

Official response from Pompeo about his NPR interview. Haven’t seen anything like this before with a State Department seal on it:
EPIwnZrWsAAVk81
:dwillhuh: ... This has become the new normal.