Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Maybe I’m naive but I don’t think he was calling for a hit.

Then you cant critically think for shyt.

So Trump is a Pres telling two Mob affilated men to get rid of her after being aware of surveillance and her being in the way ? Like can Parnas or Fruman fire a US embassador ? Dont you see Parnas got ahead of the story to save himself ? Parnas knows the implications and ramifications to this.

Wtf wrong with you neggas man?

I care about big things. Little things like this that won't move a needle doesn't matter. People get hyped up over them and nothing comes of it.

Then stfu and stop coming in here until Dems conteol all chambers and theres an independent investigation of Trump.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You're not moving the needle here but yet you keep posting dumb shyt :unimpressed:
Having a different opinion doesn't equal dumb. I'm sorry for not having the echo chamber opinion you want me to have.
And what did any of your post do to help foster understanding?
I wanted to see opinions that could help me understand. It's pretty simple. Nothing complicated.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Then stfu and stop coming in here until Dems conteol all chambers and theres an independent investigation of Trump.
I'll do whatever the fukk I want as long as its within the rules of the forum. I'm sorry for not getting excited over little shyt.

WHAT DOES THIS RECORDING CHANGE? WHY IS THE MEDIA HYPING THIS UP LIKE ITS A MAJOR DEAL? I legitimately want to know.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'll do whatever the fukk I want as long as its within the rules of the forum. I'm sorry for not getting excited over little shyt.

WHAT DOES THIS RECORDING CHANGE? WHY IS THE MEDIA HYPING THIS UP LIKE ITS A MAJOR DEAL? I legitimately want to know.

Becaise its a sitting president ordering a fukking hit. You biych ass whining ass limp mode mothafukka. So thats no big deal ? What woukd you say if Obama said that?

Are you aware that the people Trump was talking to have no authority or power to fire a US embassador ? Are you just fukking dumb or are you stupid ?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Then you cant critically think for shyt.

So Trump is a Pres telling two Mob affilated men to get rid of her after being aware of surveillance and her being in the way ? Like can Parnas or Fruman fire a US embassador ? Dont you see Parnas got ahead of the story to save himself ? Parnas knows the implications and ramifications to this.

Wtf wrong with you neggas man?

So you are ignoring that Lev’s lawyer is saying the comments were directed to his staff?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Becaise its a sitting president ordering a fukking hit. You biych ass whining ass limp mode mothafukka. So thats no big deal ? What woukd you say if Obama said that?

Are you aware that the people Trump was talking to have no authority or power to fire a US embassador ? Are you just fukking dumb or are you stupid ?
No, he didn't order a hit. :laff:He ordered her to be fired. He was telling his aide to get rid of her.

Trump has tried to get his aides to fire people multiple when they don't have the authority to do so. He tried to get White House Counsel McGahn to fire Mueller. This isn't anything noteworthy. It's a violation of a norm and because Trump is scared and use to having people do shyt for him, but its not a omg moment because we've seen this before.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So you are ignoring that Lev’s lawyer is saying the comments were directed to his staff?

Breh Lev lawyer is trying to make sure his client is not implicated. Why woukd Trump say that to his staff ? Why didnt he just plainly say I need her resignation? I have never heard of a manager firing someone and use the words "get rid of"

Anyway m out

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Breh Lev lawyer is trying to make sure his client is not implicated. Why woukd Trump say that to his staff ? Why didnt he just plainly say I need her resignation? I have never heard of a manager firing someone and use the words "get rid of"

Anyway m out
LOL at expecting decorum and formality from Trump. Let alone at a private dinner

You guise

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bondy makes a logical assertion but his whole purpose, as it should be as his lawyer, is to protect Lev.

He spent so much of the interview pushing back on the assertion that Lev had anything to do with or gain from the ambassador's removal yet, he is the one who introduced the conversation and either can't or won't speak to where that information originated other than to throw Igor under the bus. I have a feeling Igor is going to tell a different story. Everyone in the room should be interviewed to corroborate all accounts with the video/audio.