Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't believe y'all in denial about Trump wanting to have this woman killed...:mindblown: this dude said he could commit murder on 5th ave and get away with it and people CHEERED him for it!!! y'all really think he wouldn't try to do some crazy shyt... if I tell someone with criminal connections to take a female out... I don't mean fukking dinner...:what:
And if not kill, intimidate her to the point where she would quit or need to go back home, which is exactly what happened.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They are laying it out on Maddow now.

Good listen

More than just the goons were in the room
Lev's lawyer says that a Trump aide was in the room. He believes Trump was speaking generally to that aide. Thats reasonable but it goes back to what I was saying before, that they wouldn't self-incriminate.

It's interesting because Chuck Rosenberg is kinda leaning into the concept of why is Lev helping since he doesn't have permission from SDNY or isn't getting anything.

Maddow just broke in that the audio is available and they're going to play it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why are the media acting like this tape is such a big deal? We already knew Trump was trying to fire her for a whole year. We already knew about this private dinner when he said get rid of her. We already knew Trump lied about not knowing Parnas.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why are the media acting like this tape is such a big deal? We already knew Trump was trying to fire her for a whole year. We already knew about this private dinner when he said get rid of her. We already knew Trump lied about not knowing Parnas.
Further Cements Parnas claims.

Makes Trumps lie about not knowing Parnas beyond a photo an irrefutable lie.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Further Cements Parnas claims.

Makes Trumps lie about not knowing Parnas beyond a photo an irrefutable lie.
Trump has lied over 15,000 times according to the Post. This lie doesn't make Trump look any worse because his lying has been normalized. Republicans knew from the start he was lying.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

grow up