Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why are the media acting like this tape is such a big deal? We already knew Trump was trying to fire her for a whole year. We already knew about this private dinner when he said get rid of her. We already knew Trump lied about not knowing Parnas.

Because it's not "hearsay" as the GOP would call it. Now it's Trump in his own fukking words.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump has lied over 15,000 times according to the Post. This lie doesn't make Trump look any worse because his lying has been normalized. Republicans knew from the start he was lying.

Sorry you're disappointed that the media is reporting the news. How dare they get new audio of Trump publicly speaking to a indicted goon that he said he publicly said he didnt know.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Sorry you're disappointed that the media is reporting the news. How dare they get new audio of Trump publicly speaking to a indicted goon that he said he publicly said he didnt know.
I'm disappointed they are making such a big deal about something we already knew and something that ultimately isn't going to move the needle. Him lying about it isn't some big scandal either because Trump is a pathological liar. Like I said, his lying has been normalized. This lie would be 10 times worse if it came from a previous President.
Because it's not "hearsay" as the GOP would call it. Now it's Trump in his own fukking words.
Ok, and the GOP will spin that or deflect like they spin and deflect everything. So what does it matter?
you have something better than this tape to prove all that?...
Does this change anything? No, it doesn't.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Why are the media acting like this tape is such a big deal? We already knew Trump was trying to fire her for a whole year. We already knew about this private dinner when he said get rid of her. We already knew Trump lied about not knowing Parnas.

Part of the GOP’s line of defense was there was no first hand account. That no one knows what Trump was thinking. So now you have him saying why he wants to get rid of her and it’s not about corruption.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm disappointed they are making such a big deal about something we already knew and something that ultimately isn't going to move the needle. Him lying about it isn't some big scandal either because Trump is a pathological liar. Like I said, his lying has been normalized. This lie would be 10 times worse if it came from a previous President.

Ok, and the GOP will spin that or deflect like they spin and deflect everything. So what does it matter?

Does this change anything? No, it doesn't.

Nothing he does is a big deal to you. You given up and decided to live up to your username when it comes to political discussions. It doesnt matter what it is, like clock work you come in and say it means nothing. Lol. We get it trust me.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nothing he does is a big deal to you. You given up and decided to live up to your username when it comes to political discussions. It doesnt matter what it is, like clock work you come in and say it means nothing. Lol. We get it trust me.
I care about big things. Little things like this that won't move a needle doesn't matter. People get hyped up over them and nothing comes of it.