Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rs are not doing all of this to protect or preserve Trump, they are doing this to protect and preserve their consolidation of power. You have a GOP who up until three years ago was splintered into multiple factions with very little power. Now they have embraced one of those factions to form a united front. A lot of Rs with a conscious don't want to be under that banner so they are attacking the root of that problem, .

:what: when and where is this happening :wtf:

And my point isn't that Republican politicans love Trump, it's that that they're afraid of him.

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I’m naive but I don’t think he was calling for a hit.

Bro.. I really want to believe this to be the case.. As much as I despise Trump, I would never want to learn about a sitting President of the United States coming close to something like this. But when you put everything together, it looks more and more like a hit was put out against her.

1. Remember the transcript with president Zenelsky? Trump was talking about her and said, "Well, She's going to go through some thing."

2. In the text exchanges between Parnas and Hyde it was clear that Yovanavitch's every move was being watched. Hype wrote that she was being moved tomorrow and asked what he wanted them to do. He said, "They are willing to help if we/you would like a price."

3. During Yovanavitch's testimony we learned that the Director General of the Foreign Service called her around 1 am one night and told her "Come home immediately on the next plane" because her safety was at risk..

4. Now we have a recording of Trump telling Igor and Parnas "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

Trump is the president.. He could just fire her. Why is he telling two goons to fire her? Does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bro.. I really want to believe this to be the case.. As much as I despise Trump, I would never want to learn about a sitting President of the United States coming close to something like this. But when you put everything together, it looks more and more like a hit was put out against her.

1. Remember the transcript with president Zenelsky? Trump was talking about her and said, "Well, She's going to go through some thing."

2. In the text exchanges between Parnas and Hyde it was clear that Yovanavitch's every move was being watched. Hype wrote that she was being moved tomorrow and asked what he wanted them to do. He said, "They are willing to help if we/you would like a price."

3. During Yovanavitch's testimony we learned that the Director General of the Foreign Service called her around 1 am one night and told her "Come home immediately on the next plane" because her safety was at risk..

4. Now we have a recording of Trump telling Igor and Parnas "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

Trump is the president.. He could just fire her. Why is he telling two goons to fire her? Does that make any sense whatsoever to you?
That’s why I said I need more context on the timeline. I think they are saying this was a year prior to her eventually being forced out.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
smh. The Reps are going to solely focus on the "head on a pike" comment from Schiff as a reason not to comment on anything else
You called it. Susan Collins Murkowski saying that’s where Rep. Schiff lost her.
mjlol.png

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
· 19m

“That’s not true,” Susan Collins said several times on the floor, shaking her head when Schiff cited a news report saying WH warned senators that a vote against Trump means “your head will be on a pike.” Risch also said aloud: “That’s not true.” Cotton laughed when Schiff said it

Manu Raju

✔@mkraju

Sen. Barasso said Schiff "offended every Republican senator" and that no Republican had been told that, referring to the CBS report

9:14 PM - Jan 24, 2020
:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't believe y'all in denial about Trump wanting to have this woman killed...:mindblown: this dude said he could commit murder on 5th ave and get away with it and people CHEERED him for it!!! y'all really think he wouldn't try to do some crazy shyt... if I tell someone with criminal connections to take a female out... I don't mean fukking dinner...:what: