Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Twitter reaction to this is why we be fukked:

“The goal post have moved to he can fire her it’s his right”

True but why is he telling non-government officials to get rid of someone? My boss can fire me at will, it would be very odd for him to tell his golfing buddies to get rid of me.

More importantly he said he didn’t know him!

Damn fools

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The tapes are real but the news is fake
trumpneck.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Twitter reaction to this is why we be fukked:

“The goal post have moved to he can fire her it’s his right”

True but why is he telling non-government officials to get rid of someone? My boss can fire me at will, it would be very odd for him to tell his golfing buddies to get rid of me.

More importantly he said he didn’t know him!

Damn fools

He could've literally told them to off her and they (along with 40% of the country) would still make some excuse. And I'm 100% serious.:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
we gotta hear the whole context before we make that leap. the OG posts on the topic said he was just talking about firing her in 2018
I agree context matters but don't forget Lev himself characterized this conversation as a request to fire prior to the existence of the audio.

Now unlike most other people in Trump's orbit, Lev and his attorney are smart enough not to incriminate himself in a murder for hire plot. Lev and his attorney are providing all of this information of their own free will, there are no immunity or prosecution agreements currently in place. So don't expect Lev to jump out the window before getting such an agreement in writing.

Fruman is the oddball here because he originally was not cooperating, has something changed? Legally Trump is safe until or if both Parnas and Fruman corroborate what they thought his intentions where behind "take her out" and "get rid of her".

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Look we all know he was ordering a fukking hit cacs not slick with the codes double speak!!! :mindblown: these muthafukkas really think ALL OF US ARE fukkING STUPID????!
When they start lining up the timeline of the texts messages about surveillance and this dinner, it may get bad in a hurry for a lot of people involved. One thing for certain is that the Rs definitely don't want Lev as a witness during the impeachment, they may f*ck around and offer Bolton or a couple WH aides just to exclude him.

The Ds have a gift in this because the burden to prove intent doesn't even rest on their shoulders, they just have to make this look bad enough (not going to be hard to do) from an optics standpoint and it will force the hands of Turtle face and throw the WH all off.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When they start lining up the timeline of the texts messages about surveillance and this dinner, it may get bad in a hurry for a lot of people involved. One thing for certain is that the Rs definitely don't want Lev as a witness during the impeachment, they may f*ck around and offer Bolton or a couple WH aides just to exclude him.

The Ds have a gift in this because the burden to prove intent doesn't even rest on their shoulders, they just have to make this look bad enough (not going to be hard to do) from an optics standpoint and it will force the hands of Turtle face and throw the WH all off.

Republicans have the majority though. What incentive do they have to allow any witnesses in the first place? They can just vote against it and the Ds can't do anything.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There is no way you can spin him telling two Russians he claims he "doesn't know" to get rid of her into he's talking about firing her...

That's the literal equivalent of your employer telling the sandwich shop clerk across the street to fire you...:what:

exactly and the media needs stop the false equivalency bs and just say what this shyt is

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Republicans have the majority though. What incentive do they have to allow any witnesses in the first place? They can just vote against it and the Ds can't do anything.
They continue to do that at their own peril in subsequent elections.