Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If we get to call witnesses I only wanna hear from Trump himself, Mulvaney, Bolton and Pompeo.

The Republicans can call whoever they want.
Nope, Lil Dotard, Eric, Ivanka and Jared are all coming along for the ride as well. You want to use nepotism and corruption as your defense, well lets hear your "oh well, that was different..." excuse for your own kids.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

The ONLY reason I'm not ok with this is because of the precedent it will set...

What the fukk is the point of dragging Hunter Biden into Trumps impeachment trial?

He has nothing to do with either article of impeachment...
Even if Hunter did some shady shyt, how exactly does that change the fact Cheeto committed an impeachable offense by withholding congressional approved aid to Ukraine in exchange for dirt on a political rival? :dahell:

Its like shooting someone dead unprovoked and then claiming at your murder trial you did it cuz you remembered hearing on the radio he and an accomplice robbed a store in a different state last year...Calling the accomplice to testify they did rob a store last year doesn't change the fact you murdered somebody...A judge wouldn't allow that witness because they're not relevant to your murder trial...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Other than Hunter getting paid more money than Republicans think he deserved, WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS UNLAWFUL? lol. Let them call him, what exactly are they going to say to him? Between now and him being called to testify I'd find out what each grown child of every GOP Senator is doing right now and if they are qualified for that role.

So Senator Grassley, I see your C student BA in Arts daughter is now a partner at XYZ law firm? Can you tell me how she got there?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember Peter Strzok?

I'd peep who he's following on social media... its kinda fascinating because those are the same people who had ranging insight into the Trump-Russia story.

Code:
https://twitter.com/petestrzok/following

And he REALLY knows what Trump did :whoo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Remember Peter Strzok?

I'd peep who he's following on social media... its kinda fascinating because those are the same people who had ranging insight into the Trump-Russia story.

Code:
https://twitter.com/petestrzok/following

And he REALLY knows what Trump did :whoo:

This is not Russia Trump. fukk off you fukking warmongering faggit. You were sucking his dikk just a few weeks ago. You have no shame.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is not Russia Trump. fukk off you fukking warmongering faggit. You were sucking his dikk just a few weeks ago. You have no shame.
nikka are you high?

what are you talking about?

and the Ukraine story is literally the Trump-Russia story. The entire reason Trump tried to twist Ukraine's arm is to support a theory to exonerate him against Mueller.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
nikka are you high?

what are you talking about?

and the Ukraine story is literally the Trump-Russia story. The entire reason Trump tried to twist Ukraine's arm is to support a theory to exonerate him against Mueller.

I mean this is not the Trump Russia thread