Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@tribelaw

.@AlanDersh comments on impeachment on Larry King Live, 8/24/98
01:41:04 DERSHOWITZ: “It certainly doesn't have to be a crime if you have somebody who completely corrupts the office of president and who abuses trust and who poses great danger to our liberty.”
7:45 PM - Jan 19, 2020

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dershowitz's next CNN appearance is gonna be some juelzing for the ages

The fact that they still allow that pedo hack airtime on their network is an embarrassment

the fact they so many of trump's mouthpieces on their shows annoys me. they only do it so they can act like "we're fair and neutral" and we're "hearing both sides". give me a break.

i'll give them a pass for putting rudy on though. just off the strength that every time guiliani talks to chris cuomo it's pure incriminating fukkery.

i swear chris has sommeliers and vintage wines and shyt in the green room ready just to "loosen" him up. :mjlit:

or maybe cuomo knows rudy is always already so sauced from dinner he just sends his intern in there with a couple of $7 bottles from the corner store instead of actually hiring a wine expert and buying expensive shyt. :yeshrug:

either way. it works. :mjlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Guys I wanna dedicate this post to Charmander and the comedy he would have brought during this trial if he would have been summoned or @'ed.

@charmander How you feel about hunter biden beloved? He was just trying to smoke crack and fukk strippers and live TLR's lies, please grace us with your thoughts from heaven.

I am genuinely tearing up.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other than Hunter getting paid more money than Republicans think he deserved, WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS UNLAWFUL? lol. Let them call him, what exactly are they going to say to him? Between now and him being called to testify I'd find out what each grown child of every GOP Senator is doing right now and if they are qualified for that role.

So Senator Grassley, I see your C student BA in Arts daughter is now a partner at XYZ law firm? Can you tell me how she got there?
You could argue accurately, that every politician in the world is also making more money than they deserve. The bullshyt the GOP has been on? They should be PAYING BACK USA taxpayers.

:sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than Hunter getting paid more money than Republicans think he deserved, WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS UNLAWFUL? lol. Let them call him, what exactly are they going to say to him? Between now and him being called to testify I'd find out what each grown child of every GOP Senator is doing right now and if they are qualified for that role.

So Senator Grassley, I see your C student BA in Arts daughter is now a partner at XYZ law firm? Can you tell me how she got there?
when george w bush's father was vice president, osama bin laden's fukking family was bailing out his oil company

republicans are full of shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why is anyone worried about Hunter being called? Let that mofo get up there if that's what they want in exchange for the Dems getting their picks. If hes dirty, let him hold his own nuts. Nobody needs to be caping for lil Hunter :heh:

The problem is that Republicans will just use Biden to obfuscate everything and take attention away from Trump. There's nothing they'd love more than to make the trial about Biden rather than about Trump's behavior.