Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh why would he say that? He just gave the GOP a green light to get Hunter in there. They are going to make a shyt show of this trial and turn the narrative in Trump's favor. I've always said Impeachment could help him win re-election. This is one of the ways.

This is why Biden is such a flawed candidate to me. Using corruption impeachment as a main campaign issue is effectively nullified because Trump can easily paint(not accurately) Biden as corrupt by proxy.

All the emoluments stuff is going to be a wash when Trump starts. inaccurately but effectively in the minds of under informed voters, tying Hunter to Joe.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is why Biden is such a flawed candidate to me. Using corruption impeachment as a main campaign issue is effectively nullified because Trump can easily paint(not accurately) Biden as corrupt by proxy.

All the emoluments stuff is going to be a wash when Trump starts. inaccurately but effectively in the minds of under informed voters, tying Hunter to Joe.
:camby: If you haven’t noticed the corruption angle isn’t working for trump

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ugh why would he say that? He just gave the GOP a green light to get Hunter in there. They are going to make a shyt show of this trial and turn the narrative in Trump's favor. I've always said Impeachment could help him win re-election. This is one of the ways.
Because he knows the GOP don't want to call hunter Biden

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Because he knows the GOP don't want to call hunter Biden
I don't trust the GOP at all. This is Trump's party. They'll call Hunter Biden if Trump threatens to cut off they RNC campaign money or seek vengeance against them in a primary. They scared of him.

Plus they just not going to let Dems call the witnesses they want without GOP calling the ones they want.

I think Biden can still beat Trump, but I do agree that Trump can use it to his advantage especially in swing states.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The Republicans don’t want to call him. The sort of gentlemen’s agreement about not bringing non-political family members into the crosshairs stands still stands. Biden was one of these guys from way back.

There is no conflict of interest unless Biden directly got on a phone to get his son the job. Having the famous last name will open doors without experience. It sucks but it’s not illegal. Let the Trump team bring that up as a crime with a Supreme Court judge sitting right there.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm