Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
January 16 at 5:30 AM ·
"I think we're not going to know whether we need witnesses or not until we hear the House managers' case, until we hear the defense from the White House," says Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo.

As the impeachment trial of President Trump opens, questions persist about how it will be run. In particular, Democrats and Republicans have argued over whether or not to include witness testimony. Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., joins Lisa Desjardins to discuss how he and his GOP colleagues can be impa...

About this website

PBS.ORG

Barrasso: Senate GOP can 'absolutely' remain impartial while coordinating with White House
As the impeachment trial of President Trump opens, questions persist about how it will be run. In particular, Democrats and Republicans have argued over whether or not to include witness testimony. Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., joins Lisa Desjardins to discuss how he and his GOP colleagues can be impa...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
CNNPolitics
Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown says he would be "fine" with Republicans calling Hunter Biden to testify: “We take a position that we want to hear from witnesses… I understand both sides get to call witnesses… I think many Republicans think that’s a distraction” #CNNSOTU