Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The problem is that Republicans will just use Biden to obfuscate everything and take attention away from Trump. There's nothing they'd love more than to make the trial about Biden rather than about Trump's behavior.
I get that, but it would only be 1 witness for them, and if he's dirty he should go to jail. If he is clean then there's nothing to worry about. These dudes don't get my sympathy. And if Joe is dirty, lock him up too. And if Trump is dirty, which we all know, remove him from office and lock him up too. SDNY probably wants a piece of that action.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I get that, but it would only be 1 witness for them, and if he's dirty he should go to jail. If he is clean then there's nothing to worry about. These dudes don't get my sympathy. And if Joe is dirty, lock him up too. And if Trump is dirty, which we all know, remove him from office and lock him up too. SDNY probably wants a piece of that action.
Bidens going to be the nominee

And whether I like him or not...trump dont need to be in office

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Democrats requested Bolton testify in the House, but he warned that he would fight any subpoena in court. Democrats opted not to take the fight to court, warning doing so would lead to a protracted court fight
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
They didn’t want John Bolton and others in the House. They were in too much of a rush. Now they want them all in the Senate. Not supposed to be that way!
10:56 - 20 Jan 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin