Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Parnas is a damn mob figure himself.

He knows he's on borrowed time if he's not on TV every moment
So kill him and he just implicated trump Barr nunes ans other gop figures in a conspiracy why would they want that heat on themselves? That shyt will point directly to all of them especially given how epstein died

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Axios
2 hrs ·
Facebook removed "a network of several dozen Facebook pages" defending GOP congressional candidate and Trump donor Robert Hyde late on Friday, the Wall Street Journal reports — months after Buzzfeed revealed 23 of the pages featuring pro-Trump content.

Hyde apparently kept a U.S. ambassador under surveillance in Kyiv, per new House documents.

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Facebook removes pro-Trump pages defending GOP candidate Robert Hyde
Hyde apparently kept a U.S. ambassador under surveillance in Kyiv, per new House documents.

hmm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
House Managers respond to Trump's filing: "Rather than honestly address the evidence against him, the President's latest filing makes the astounding claim that pressuring Ukraine to interfere in our election ... is the President's way of fighting corruption. It is not."

9:20 PM - Jan 18, 2020

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
EOlKCdrWAAAgfVY.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Onion Politics
January 16 at 6:00 PM ·
"When I found out that some of Giuliani’s goons had been tailing the ambassador around Ukraine, my heart just sank—I mean, how could they decide to follow a lady around and not pick me to do the job?"

WASHINGTON—After learning that Ukraine police had opened an investigation into whether associates of the president had surveilled the diplomat in Kyiv last year, White House senior advisor Stephen Miller was reportedly upset Thursday at being passed over for a job stalking female U.S. ambassador M...

About this website

POLITICS.THEONION.COM

Stephen Miller Hurt At Being Passed Over For Job Stalking Female Ambassador
WASHINGTON—After learning that Ukraine police had opened an investigation into whether associates of the president had surveilled the diplomat in Kyiv last year, White House senior advisor Stephen Miller was reportedly upset Thursday at being passed over for a job stalking female U.S. ambassador M...