Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He is shaky on it because he don’t want the added charge of plotting to kill a US Ambassador on his jacket.
That's a possibility, but I'd think Parnas wouldn't have included that text exchange in his public dump if he was truly afraid of charges. Let that wait until trial. AFAIK, he hasn't been granted immunity. I believe he doesn't want to make that wild of an accusation on record without absolute proof.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's a possibility, but I'd think Parnas wouldn't have included that text exchange in his public dump if he was truly afraid of charges. Let that wait until trial. AFAIK, he hasn't been granted immunity. I believe he doesn't want to make that wild of an accusation on record without absolute proof.
I think they speak in mafia and he don’t want to be on record confirming that.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I called it the moment he was on Maddow.. Parnas putting everything on front street with hard evidence because he know that would keep him alive..

Mans said he ain’t scared of no street goons he said of the DOJ because they have the weight of the gov behind them.. Everytime trump said he don’t know Lev, Lev lawyer drop a mix tape making trump look like the clown ass cac he is and then as soon as gop members start taking greasy with Lev name in their mouth he hit them with a couple body shots
Lev knew not to trust any of them clowns. Kept all his receipts.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He would never outright admit to a plot to kill a US AMB..
Assuming it went down like that, he would only admit it in court, and if he had immunity. I'm surprised that he even leaked the chat logs publicly, given they open him up to investigation. That's what I was trying to say. Saying something like that also opens him to slander charges. Hyde is also a drunken clown, so there's that.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Maggie Haberman

✔@maggieNYT
· 41m

Trump team response to House brief

EOmSNyHU8AMkZ_-
EOmSNwnWoAg3v-p
EOmSNwpWAAEhCs4
EOmSNw4WAAU6gsw

cu54X160_bigger.jpg

Maggie Haberman

✔@maggieNYT

EOmSRXwU4AAwMdp
EOmSRXNX4AEEaWx

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I called it the moment he was on Maddow.. Parnas putting everything on front street with hard evidence because he know that would keep him alive..

Mans said he ain’t scared of no street goons he said of the DOJ because they have the weight of the gov behind them.. Everytime trump said he don’t know Lev, Lev lawyer drop a mix tape making trump look like the clown ass cac he is and then as soon as gop members start taking greasy with Lev name in their mouth he hit them with a couple body shots
Parnas is a damn mob figure himself.

He knows he's on borrowed time if he's not on TV every moment

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Axios
·
JUST IN: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is preparing a resolution that would leave room for President Trump's lawyers to move immediately to dismiss the impeachment charges if they so choose, according to Republican Sen. Josh Hawley.

Even if it's doomed, a motion to dismiss impeachment could give Trump loyalist a vote they want.

About this website

BREAKING
NOW
AXIOS.COM

Draft of McConnell's rules for trial still allows motion to dismiss
Even if it's doomed, a motion to dismiss impeachment could give Trump loyalist a vote they want.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush