Trump Has The Answers My nikkas.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
People that defend ILLEGAL immigration have to be among the must illogical people of all time. The only defense they ever have is: "They are looking for a better life" :damn: "The founders encouraged illegal immigrants" :damn: "America is a melting pot":damn:

What in the hell does that have to do with the current laws set in place? We allow these unregistered illegals that are rapidly climbing the population (can't wait to see the next census) and rapidly destroying our economy. They are rapidly climbing in population well over black people, it won't be long before the Hispanic vote far supersedes the black vote. (Democratic edge in Hispanic voter registration grows in Florida) I can't stand any black people that support Mexican migrating over here illegally.

This post bassicaly sums it up:
Americans seem to defend illegal immigrants, why? • /r/NoStupidQuestions

In my country, anybody found to be an illegal immigrant will be kicked out immediately. No buts, no negotiations here, just get ready to board the next flight out of the country. What I can't wrap my head around is that based on my reading online on reddit (and elsewhere), a lot of people in the US seem to defend the rights of, and to some extent, even support illegal immigrants making their ways to the US and permanently settling in the country. Why is it the case?

It's extremely hard to migrate legally to the US. For people originating from certain countries (eg. China, India), even if they have special skills and hold a well-paid job with a US employer, they might have to wait up to a decade to even get the green card alone. This doesn't come cheap either, typically costing thousands of dollars for lawyer fee etc for the entire process. In total, the person who obeys the law can expect to wait up to a decade or more while spending a lot of money in a very stressful visa situation from the start of his first work visa to the time he can finally be naturalized as a US citizen. The following flowchart demonstrates the complexity of trying to settle in the US lawfully and legally: http://reason.com/assets/db/immigration-flow-chart.jpg

. Like I said, it's really quite difficult.

Meanwhile illegal immigrants can sidestep this whole bureaucratic nightmare, and they seem to get popular support to let them remain in the country once they've gotten in? It's almost like they can have their cakes and eat it too!​

Wouldn't the sensible thing to do is to cut down and strongly discourage illegal immigrations through strict enforcement, building the walls, whatever and doing your best to make it as easy as possible for skilled people to come and stay in the US? Currently the situation seems to be reversed to me.

Reflected

Daps
Had to break the post because quoting on this forum software is the worst. lol

Any for any fool that thinks these illegals don't negatively affect our economy:

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) wrote in its Feb. 2011 article "The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers" on www.fairus.org:
"Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level… The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117... Education for the children of illegal aliens constitutes the single largest cost to taxpayers, at an annual price tag of nearly $52 billion...

At the federal level, about one-third of outlays are matched by tax collections from illegal aliens. At the state and local level, an average of less than 5 percent of the public costs associated with illegal immigration is recouped through taxes collected from illegal aliens. Most illegal aliens do not pay income taxes. Among those who do, much of the revenues collected are refunded to the illegal aliens when they file tax returns...

With many state budgets in deficit, policymakers have an obligation to look for ways to reduce the fiscal burden of illegal migration. California, facing a budget deficit of $14.4 billion in 2010-2011, is hit with an estimated $21.8 billion in annual expenditures on illegal aliens. New York's $6.8 billion deficit is smaller than its $9.5 billion in yearly illegal alien costs."

I dare a black man to come in here and refute this. The only people that will are the Mexicans trying to get their homies and their grandmothers over here. MAJORITY of these Mexicans don't give a fukk about black people and they for damn sure won't be doing shyt for us when they double our population in this country.

edit: This is why vBulletin > all

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Call me what you want,but I know for a fact that deporting these illegal Mexicans,who hate black people,is in the the best interest of African Americans.Why can't you see that?

how do you know they all hate black ppl ? :jbhmm:

which ones are illegal , can you tell?:jbhmm:

and how much better will AA be off in the US ? :jbhmm:

Reflected

Daps
how do you know they all hate black ppl ? :jbhmm:

which ones are illegal , can you tell?:jbhmm:

and how much better will AA be off in the US ? :jbhmm:
Two questions. How do illegal Mexican immigrants benefit African Americans? How do illegal Mexican immigrants benefit our economy?