Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Need Trumps head on this

InsecureLoathsomeIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

Negged fool

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I looked through about 5 or 6 lists before I made my statement. Be honest, the reason we had to pull lists is because we couldnt think of 1 famous white person off the top of our heads. These people are "famous" within their craft, not famous. Name some people on these lists the Coli would know. Matter of fact, pull a coli thread about any of these white people, before they died.

And honestly, if you find some threads I'll take my L and drop that talking point.

Coli threads will be weighted in favour of pop culture, brehdom famous people and sports stars.

Even then ....

Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy dies of Covid-19 - CNN

Daps
I'm starting to think that Trump is literally mentally ill. And I mean, like needs to be on meds, mentally ill.

The reason I'm saying this is because... the stuff this fool does, the stuff he says...

10 years ago, I just don't believe Donald Trump would have said or done this stuff. He's always been a character... but this is different.

I think we have a dude that is experiencing an actual psychotic break as the president of the United States.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I heard several weeks ago that this virus is natural, but this particular version covid-19, has been modified in a lab for "research/cure purposes", but somehow got out.

That makes the mosr sense to me

Peak Prosperity (youtube) did some good vids about the possibility of that. Links are in the TLR Covid thread ...

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm starting to think that Trump is literally mentally ill. And I mean, like needs to be on meds, mentally ill.

The reason I'm saying this is because... the stuff this fool does, the stuff he says...

10 years ago, I just don't believe Donald Trump would have said or done this stuff. He's always been a character... but this is different.

I think we have a dude that is experiencing an actual psychotic break as the president of the United States.
Before, he didn't have the undying support of 60m people. Now he is pretty much untouchable.

Hopefully SDNY can do something about it but I dont have much faith in the justice department