Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

For folks that are up and arms about Trump being "indestructible", yall forgetting the second wave..............

Its not even second wave. They are practically moving the hospital to the white house.

Daps
Yeah, he was always a character and always kind of full of shyt, but the moment that Obama roasted him in that correspondents dinner, it changed everything about him. He became more and more bizarre, and way more unhinged. It didn't help that this was the moment that Fox (who nobody with celebrity would go on anyway) actively gave him a platform (just as his popularity was really waning again). It was the perfect storm of fukkery.

I've always loved to read, even when I was a little boy. I remember back in the 90s, I would read about Donald Trump and his company in USA Today. Like, I would see him in the papers all the time and I would go :ehh: like, "Trump doing the thang"

I never lived in NY, so I didn't know about him and the Central Park 5. All I knew about him was his reputation as a businessman.

I remember in the 2000s when he started the Apprentice and me and my boy would watch it all the time. I was still like :ehh: "Trump doing the thang"

If you had told me that he would go from what he was back then to what he is now, I would never have believed it, both in terms of cult, personality, unhinged behavior and even power. He is more firmly in power than any other president probably within the past 5 or 6 decades. This is insanity :snoop: